Enjoy All the Benefits of a High-Performance Electric Patio Heater at an Entry-Level Price
If you are looking for a powerful and easy-to-use electric heater, look no further than the Bromic Cobalt electric heater can deliver! Available in 4000W and 6000W, you can stay warm and toasty in your outdoor space no matter what season.
In optimal conditions, these units can heat a 130 or 160 sq ft area depending on the wattage model selected. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
Bromic Cobalt comes with an adjustable bracket so you can focus heat in a specific area. Optional wireless controllers are available that will allow you to easily turn it on or off. Or, get the wireless dimmer to adjust the temperature to a comfortable level.
The external body of the heater is made entirely of stainless steel, which is weather and corrosion-resistant. Bigger isn't always better, Cobalt delivers powerful heating in a sleek package!
Don't delay - Get it now and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
Note: Heat area is dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Heater, Mounting Bracket, and User's Manual
Bromic Cobalt Smart-Heat Electric Heater Videos:
- IPX4 Water-Resistant Electric Heater, great for Indoor/Enclosed Outdoor Use
- Wall or Ceiling Mounted with Mounting Brackets included for easy installation
- Ultra-Durable Quartz Element: Durable and High Output element that emits a soft red glow, and does not hurt the eyes
- Its Parabolic Specular Reflector (PSR) improves efficiency by redirecting lost infrared heat back toward the target
- Ultra-Durable: heats reliably for many years with 304 stainless steel construction
- Tight Space Specialist: With minimal clearances, great for various patio settings
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories
- 4000 Watts Model: 16.67 Amps
- 6000 Watts Model: 25 Amps
- Recommended Mounting Height: 8 ft.
- Heat Output:
- 4000 Watts Model: 13,648 BTUs
- 6000 Watts Model: 20,472 BTUs
- Heating Area:
- 4000 Watts Model: up to 130 sq. ft.
- 6000 Watts Model: up to 160 sq. ft.
- 4000 Watts Model: 3.5" H x 44" W x 8.5" D
- 6000 Watts Model: 3.5" H x 56" W x 8.5" D
- 4000 Watts Model: 19.8 lbs
- 6000 Watts Model: 22 lbs
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
What's in the Box:
- Electric Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Heat area is dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F, 8-ft mounting height, and in a low wind covered environment.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Ceiling and wall mount options lets you reclaim valuable floor space, while a custom pivot bracket offers easily adjustable heat direction and coverage.
Control multiple units wirelessly from one location by adding the Bromic On/Off Controller and the Bromic Heating Dimming Controller.
Installation MUST be carried out by a licensed and authorized technician in accordance with local electrical codes.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!