American Fyre Designs Milan 72-Inch Low Linear Gas Fire Pit Table
A Long, Sleek, and Stylish Fire Pit Table for Your Outdoor Living Space
Gathering around a warm fire is a time-honored tradition, but it's not always easy to do when you're outside. Not only does the American Fyre Designs Milan 72-Inch Low Linear Gas Fire Pit Table create a cozy ambiance, but it also keeps you warm from the evening chill.
This handcrafted table is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete and comes in both natural gas and propane options. It's certified to ANSI standards, so you can be sure that you're getting a quality product.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit from American Fyre Designs! Buy today and enjoy free shipping!
A Taller 32" High model is available. Click here!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit Table, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Linear Gas Fire Pit Table for Outdoor Use
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 48" Linear Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 35 lbs. Glass Media or 20 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Cannot accommodate an LP tank in unit
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model: 100,000
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 16" H x 72" W x 16" D
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Limited 1-year warranty on AFD valves, electrical components, accessories, and controls
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).