Iron Saddle Fire Pit Is a Stylish and Functional Coffee Table for Your Outdoor Living Space
Spending time outside with family and friends is great, but it can be hard to stay warm when the sun goes down. The Iron Saddle Firetable is the perfect solution! Not only does it provide a cozy and warm atmosphere, but it also lights up the dark. You'll never have to worry about being cold again.
Our fire pit tables are available in a coffee table height and 4 finishes to enhance your backyard setting. They're handcrafted from glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) complemented with rugged steel décor straps.
Plus, you have the choice of either the manual flame-sensing control system or Bluetooth Control through your iPhone with the FyreStarter electronic ignition. Fuel options include Natural Gas or Propane.
So, what are you waiting for? Buy it now!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit Table, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Media, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Decorative Stones, Geo Shapes, Log Set, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, Glass Wind Guard, Tank/End Table, and Outdoor Cover
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Contemporary-Style Rectangular Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table with rugged steel décor straps
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 36" Linear Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 10 lbs. Glass Media or 25 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut-off valve required (not included)
- Cannot accommodate an LP tank in unit
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model: 75,000
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 17" H x 60" W x 36" D
- Weight: 370 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!