American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 60" Concrete Square Gas Fire Pit Dining Table
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 60" Concrete Square Gas Fire Pit Dining Table, Propane or Natural Gas
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 60" Concrete Square Gas Fire Pit Dining Table is a stylish and functional piece of outdoor furniture. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is built to last. Available in propane or natural gas, four colors, with a Manual or Electronic ignition system. Enjoy al fresco dining all-year-round with this fire table!
Available in four colors - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke, choose a color that matches or complements your outdoor décor. With lots of decorative media options available, this fire pit is easily styled to have the look that you want.
Base media, a bag of lava granules, is included to make sure the burner operates properly, but additional primary media is required to complete the look of your fire pit table. Add 60 lbs of glass media for a more contemporary look or 35 lbs of lava media. Primary and optional decorative media are sold separately.
Choose a fuel source, this fire pit is available in Propane or Natural Gas. A standard 20-lb LP tank can be hidden inside the base of this fire table. For your convenience, this gas fire pit is available with two ignition options - Manual Ignition and All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS).
Manual Ignition fire pits are match lit. Use a long lighter or place a match near the burner area and turn it on. The flame can be manually adjusted. A shut off valve is required within 6 ft. of the fire pit, not included.
AWEIS is a good option for those who would like to get more heat from their fire pit. This electronic ignition system is capable of providing significantly more heat compared to a manual ignition fire pit. Another benefit is the handheld remote, easily turn the fire pit on or off with a click of a button. AWEIS requires a 120 VAC electrical line.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors, while enjoying a meal with friends and family, no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit table from American Fyre Designs!
What's Included: Table Top, Fire Pit Base, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector (NG) or Regulator & Hose Assembly (LP), Lava Granules, Remote Kit (AWEIS Only), and User's Manual
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Square Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Dining Table
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Manual Ignition or All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS)
- 16" Star-shaped Stainless Steel Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 60 lbs. Glass Media or 35 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Base Access Door
- Standard 20-lb (5 Gallon) Propane tank fits in base
- Propane tank not included
- Assembly Required
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 65,000
- AWEIS Model: 110,000
- Remote Control (AWEIS Only)
- AWEIS Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 29" H x 60" W x 60" D
- Weight: 500 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Table Top - 1 pc.
- Fire Pit Base - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG Only) - 1 pc.
- Regulator & Hose Assembly (LP Only) - 1 set
- Lava Granules - 1 bag
- Remote Control Kit (AWEIS Only) - 1pc.
User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).