A Ready to Finish GFRC Gas Fire Pit for Your Backyard
Do you want a beautiful gas fire pit for your backyard, but you don't have the time or skills to build one yourself? Most people would love to have a beautiful gas fire pit in their backyard, but they don't have the time or skills to build one themselves.
American Fyre Designs Contractor's 39” Round Gas Fire Pit is the perfect solution. This ready-to-finish gas fire pit is made from GFRC and is available in four colors. The base is a blank slate that allows you to finish the fire pit with any material you want - bricks, stones, or tiles. With lots of decorative media options available and the Contractor's reversible floor, this fire pit is easily styled to have the look that you want.
FyreStarter is a good option for those who would like to get more heat from their fire pit. This ignition system is capable of providing almost twice the heat of a manual ignition fire pit. Even more convenient, you can easily turn it on or off and adjust the flames with a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. FyreStarter requires a 120 VAC electrical line.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit from American Fyre Designs! Orders yours now!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Media, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Decorative Stones, Geo Shapes, Log Set, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, LP Extension Hose, Tank/End Table, and Outdoor Cover
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Round Ready to Finish Outdoor Gas Fire Pit, Recessed for field cladding
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 16" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Reversible floor to accommodate multiple media options
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately):
- With Burner in Lower Position: 30 lbs. Glass Media or 20 lbs. Lava Rocks
- With Burner in Upper Position: 60 lbs. Glass Media or 30 lbs. Lava Rocks
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Cannot accommodate an LP tank in unit
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model: 100,000 (High), 54,000 (Low)
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 14 1/2" H x 39" Diameter
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!