Rough-Hewn Brick Style Fire Pit for Your Backyard
Are you looking for a beautiful, stylish fire pit for your backyard that will last for years, but you don't know where to start? A gas fire pit is a great way to add some warmth and ambiance to your backyard. Not only are they beautiful, but they're also functional.
American Fyre Designs has the perfect solution for you with our line of round gas fire pits. These fire pits are made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) and are built to withstand the outdoor elements. Choose from four colors and two ignition systems to find the perfect one for your backyard.
FyreStarter ignition system is a good option for those who would like to get more heat from their fire pit. This ignition system is capable of providing nearly twice the heat of a manual ignition fire pit. With Bluetooth enabled, turn it on or off and adjust the flame intensity with your smartphone. FyreStarter requires a 120 V electrical line.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit from American Fyre Designs! Order now!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Media, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Decorative Stones, Geo Shapes, Log Set, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, LP Extension Hose, Tank/End Table, and Outdoor Cover
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Round Brick Style Gas Fire Pit for Outdoor Use
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, is lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 16" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Reversible floor to accommodate multiple media options
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately):
- With Burner in Lower Position: 30 lbs. Glass Media or 20 lbs. Lava Rocks
- With Burner in Upper Position: 60 lbs. Glass Media or 30 lbs. Lava Rocks
- Shut-off valve required (not included)
- Manual Ignition or FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System
- Cannot accommodate an LP tank in unit
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model: 100,000 (High), 54,000 (Low)
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 14 1/2" H x 39" Diameter
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!