American Fyre Designs Chiseled 39” Round Gas Fire Pit
American Fyre Designs Chiseled 39” Round Gas Fire Pit, Propane or Natural Gas
American Fyre Designs Chiseled 39” Round Gas Fire Pit is a stylish and functional outdoor centerpiece. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is built to withstand the outdoor elements. Available in propane or natural gas, four colors, with Manual or Electronic ignition system. Enjoy many years of outdoor entertainment with this durable fire pit.
Available in four colors - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke, choose a color that matches or complements your décor. With lots of decorative media options available and Chiseled's reversible floor, this fire pit is easily customizable to have the style or look that you want.
Base media, a bag of lava granules, is included to make sure the burner operates properly, but additional primary media is required to complete the look of your fire pit. Add glass media for a more contemporary look or get a log set with more lava rocks for a more traditional look. Decorative media is sold separately.
The reversible floor offers installation flexibility to accommodate more decorative media. The default is the Lower position, but it is possible to install the burner in the Upper position to see more of the beautiful flame. Installing the burner in the Default or Lower position will require 30 lbs. of glass media or 20 lbs of lava rocks. Installing the burner in the Upper position will require more decorative media - 60 lbs. of glass media or 30 lbs of lava rocks. Additional decorative media are available and optional. See Manual for more information.
Chiseled features a smooth top and textured base. It is made of GFRC which is more durable and lighter than regular concrete. This green engineered concrete is made to withstand the elements and intense heat of the fire.
Choose a convenient fuel source, this fire pit is available in Propane or Natural Gas. For your convenience, this gas fire pit is available with two ignition options - Manual Ignition and FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System.
Manual Ignition fire pits are match lit. Use a long lighter or place a match near the burner area and turn it on. The flame can be manually adjusted. A shut-off valve is required within 6 ft. of the fire pit, not included.
FyreStarter ignition system is a good option for those who would like to get more heat from their fire pit. This ignition system is capable of providing nearly twice the heat of a manual ignition fire pit. Even more convenient, turn it on or off and adjust the flame intensity with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. FyreStarter requires a 120 V electrical line.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit from American Fyre Designs!
What's Included: 16" Star Burner, Round Burner Plate, Orifice, Pilot Assembly (FyreStarter Model only), Pilot Orifice (FyreStarter Model only), Transformer Box Assembly (FyreStarter Model only), Valve Box Assembly (FyreStarter Model only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (FyreStarter Model only), Control Valve Assembly (Manual Ignition Model only), Thermocouple, Thermocouple Screen (Manual Ignition Model only), Electronic Buttons (FyreStarter Model only), Hot Surface Ignitor, Convertible Regulator, Flex Connector (NG only), Bluetooth Control Manual (FyreStarter Model only), Lava granules (10 lb), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Media, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Decorative Stones, Geo Shapes, Log Set, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, LP Extension Hose, Tank/End Table, and Outdoor Cover
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Chiseled Round Gas Fire Pit Videos
- Round Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction
- 16" Stainless Steel Star Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Reversible floor to accommodate multiple media options
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately):
- With Burner in Lower Position: 30 lbs. Glass Media or 20 lbs. Lava Rocks
- With Burner in Upper Position: 60 lbs. Glass Media or 30 lbs. Lava Rocks
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Manual Ignition or FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System
- Cannot accommodate an LP tank in unit
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model: 100,000 (High), 54,000 (Low)
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 14 1/2" H x 39" Diameter
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 16" Star Burner - 1 pc.
- Round Burner Plate - 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Pilot Assembly (FyreStarter Model only) - 1 set
- Pilot Orifice (FyreStarter Model only) - 1 pc.
- Transformer Box Assembly (FyreStarter Model only) - 1 set
- Valve Box Assembly (FyreStarter Model only) - 1 set
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (FyreStarter Model only) - 1 set
- Control Valve Assembly (Manual Ignition Model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple Screen (Manual Ignition Model only) - 1 pc.
- Electronic Buttons (FyreStarter Model only) - 2 pcs.
- Hot Surface Ignitor - 1 pc.
- Convertible Regulator - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (FyreStarter Model only) - 1 pc.
- Lava granules (10 lb) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).