American Fyre Designs Bordeaux Petite 30-Inch Square Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
Square Fire Bowl with a Small Footprint That Can Be Placed Anywhere Outdoors
Do you want a fire pit that is beautiful and eye-catching, but you don't want something that takes up a lot of space? Most fire pits are large and take up a lot of room, making it difficult to find a place for them in your backyard.
The American Fyre Designs Bordeaux Petite 30-Inch Square Concrete Gas Fire Bowl is the perfect solution. With its smaller footprint, this fire pit can be placed almost anywhere outdoors. Plus, its contemporary and minimalistic design makes it perfect for any outdoor style.
This square fire bowl is perfect for outdoor areas that need a relatively small fire pit that provides a good amount of heat. Its minimalistic design and elegant finish will suit any exterior motif.
Get this fire pit now and enjoy free shipping!
Note: Base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required.
What's Included: Fire Bowl, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, 10 ft. LP extension hose, Reclaimed Wood Tank/End Table, Concrete Tank/End Table, Fire Bowl Cover
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing Low Profile Gas Fire Bowl for Any Outdoor Space
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition System
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Contemporary Design looks great in any outdoor setting
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose a convenient fuel source
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- 16" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 15 lbs. of lava rocks or 30 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs: 65,000
- Dimensions: 12 1/4" H x 30" W x 30" D
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).