Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1000 - 46” Built-in Water Vapor Electric Firebox, One or Two Sided
This realistic water vapor electric firebox can be installed as a single sided unit or converted to a see-through design by removing the included backer panel.
The stunning appearance and majestic design of the Opti-myst® Pro is the perfect fit for custom applications. Tailor your wall treatment around the Opti-myst® Pro for a truly built-in look.
Revolutionary ultrasonic technology is used to create the flame and smoke effect of the Dimplex® Opti-myst®. As the mist rises up the light reflects against the water molecules creating a convincing illusion of flames and smoke. The result is an appearance so authentic it will be mistaken for a true wood-burning fire.
Includes: 40” Opti-myst® Pro 1000 Built-in Electric Firebox with Media Plate and 1000mm Cassette, a discrete heater (1,460 W/120 V), and multi-function remote control
- Customizable Design
- Single or Double Sided Installation
- Frame, Wire and Finish: Basic installation requires fewer tradespeople, no gas lines, venting or chimney.
- Opti-myst fireplace technology: Incredibly, life-like, patented 3-dimensional flame effect. Creates an illusion of fire and smoke. The world’s most authentic fireplace experience.
- Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to heat a room up to 400 square feet, providing supplemental heat when required.
- Flame operates with or without the heat
- Note: heater cannot be used without the flame
- Crackling sound: the crackle of a real wood fire - adjustable with remote control.
- Fill the water tank with tap water and enjoy
- Easy-fill water tank: Offers 14 to 17 hours of continuous operation before refilling is required.
- Optional Plumbing Connection: Provides continuous water supply complete with overflow safety sensor, automatically shutting off water to prevent leaks.
- Designed to be direct-wired to a 120 volt circuit for a seamless look. (Optional plug kit available).
- Includes flat plate that supports custom media (not included). Optional inner glow logs also available.
- Includes a convenient remote control that operates heat (full-heat and half-heat) and smoke effect on/off.
- Customizable Flame Look: Includes spacers and slots for customizable flame width and pattern.
- Adjustable Flame Intensity: Control the desired volume
- Front glass panel included. Rear glass panel is optional (select an option to add rear glass panel above "Add to Cart" button)
- The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient.
- Completely safe, with no flame heat or emissions and a glass front that remains cool to the touch.
- Energy Efficient: Uses low-energy LED lights for low-cost operation.
- Economical - Fueled by water - costs only pennies per hour
- 4981 BTUs (heats up to 400 sq. ft)
- 120 V
- 1400 Watts
- 11.67 Amps
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 32 3⁄4"H x 46 5⁄8" W x 16 1⁄4"D
- Weight: 72 Lbs.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer priority shipping option. With this option, many items the ship same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Modern Blaze is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging.
Dimplex warrants their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of the first purchase.
In 1991, Dimplex North America Limited entered the North American market by acquiring several leading electric heating brands – Electromode, Sentinel, Chromalox and Westcan.
New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North America Limited. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology and others are pending.
Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout North America under the Dimplex brand name for consumers and under OptiFlame for builders.
Dimplex North America Limited is headquartered in a 200,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility located in Cambridge, Ontario. To service the company's customer base throughout the United States Dimplex operates a 218,000 square foot distribution facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Best looking electric fireplace out there!
Best looking electric fireplace out there! The new river rocks and driftwood media looks awesome tooS11/18/2018SusieUS
Works great so far
We've had this fireplace for a while now and it looks and works great. We have it installed in a dividing wall between our living room and a breakfast nook, it creates a very cozy atmosphere in both rooms, our 5 and 7 year old love it too. Having a real fire there wasn't an option for us with the kids, so this worked out perfect. Our contractor hardwired it in and did all the plumbing. We did get the logs and the plumbing kit that they sell here too. As far as ordering, we had it delivered within probably a week and the ordering was easy. No complaints.
FREE Shipping & ReturnsIf for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund.We'll even pay for return shipping!
Other Popular ItemsDimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1000 - 40" Water Vapor Fireplace Cassette (CDFI1000-Pro) $ 2,639.99 $ 3,519.99 25% OFF!Dimplex Opti-myst® 500 - 20" Water Vapor Fireplace Cassette (CDFI500-Pro) $ 1,429.99 $ 1,787.49 20% OFF!Dimplex Stockbridge Opti-myst® Stove - 26" Free Standing Vapor Fireplace (OS2527GB) $ 1,099.99 $ 1,374.99 20% OFF!
Dimplex Opti-Myst 16" Plug-in Vapor Cassette with Heat Receptacle and Curved Black Tray (DFI400CH) $ 1,199.99 $ 1,499.99 20% OFF!