Dimplex Opti-myst® 500 - 20" Vapor Fireplace Cassette without Heat
Picture the perfect fireplace: any length, any location, and any number of sides. Forget about venting, gas lines and hot glass, because they are a thing of the past. Now imagine flames made of water that you can reach out and touch.
The revolutionary Opti-Myst CDFI500-Pro by Dimplex reinvents the electric fireplace and makes it easier than ever to add a dramatic fire feature to any space. See-through, three-sided, open concept, the possibilities are endless, so go ahead, play with fire.
Opti‐myst® Pro 500 20" Cassette is ideal for commercial applications. You can connect multiple cassettes to create dramatic linear installations.
What's Included: Opti-myst® 500 Water Vapor Fireplace, Remote Control, Media Tray, and User's Manual
- Indoor Water Vapor Fireplace
- Hardwired Installation
- Contemporary Style
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Opti-Myst fireplace technology: Incredibly, life-like, patented 3-dimensional flame effect. Creates an illusion of fire and smoke. The world’s most authentic fireplace experience.
- Multiple 20" (50.8 cm) and 40" (101.8 cm) cassettes can be combined in series to achieve the desired length for dramatic linear installations impossible to achieve with gas fires
- Fill the water tank with tap water and enjoy
- Easy-fill water tank: Offers 8 hours of continuous operation before refilling is required.
- Optional Plumbing Connection: Provides continuous water supply complete with overflow safety sensor, automatically shutting off water to prevent leaks.
- Designed to be direct-wired to a 120-volt circuit for a seamless look. (Optional plug kit available).
- If connecting multiple cassettes you need a Plumbing Connection Kit for each cassette.
- Includes flat plate that supports custom media (not included). Optional inner glow logs also available.
- The cassette can also be used with any other accessories that don't block the vapor from coming out, like glass pieces, rocks, decorative logs, etc.
- The cassette doesn't have a heat function. However, an optional heater can be installed above the cassette to provide supplemental heat to up to 400 sq. ft.
- Includes a convenient remote control for ease of use at your fingertips.
- When connecting multiple cassettes use one remote to control all cassettes for simplicity.
- The crackle of a real wood fire - adjustable with remote control
- The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient.
- Completely safe, with no flame heat or emissions.
- Low Maintenance - LED lights never need to be replaced
- Economical - Fueled by water - costs only pennies per hour
- 120 V
- 230 Watts
- 1.91 Amps
- 785 BTUs
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 9 1⁄2"H x 20" W x 12"D
- Weight: 35 lbs
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Opti-myst® 500 Water Vapor Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Media Tray - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer priority shipping option. With this option, many items the ship same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Our smaller, lighter orders (under 62 lbs) will ship via FedEx or UPS Ground. They will be delivered to your door without a signature requirement.
Our larger, heavier items will be shipped freight via a freight carrier like R+L Carriers, Estes, SAIA, FedEx or UPS Freight. These shipments are delivered curbside, a delivery appointment and an adult signature are required to receive the shipment.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
If you need inside delivery, we can arrange it for you at an extra cost. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Modern Blaze is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging.
- Made-to-order items.
- Any items shipped to Canada.
Dimplex warrants their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of the first purchase.
- customer service
I’m very happy with my purchase. Fireplace looks very realistic and unique. Modern Blaze shipped it quickly and the customer service is great, they will answer any questions you might have ..
Extremely easy to install. No guilty conscience about contaminating the environment or leaving an **** footprint. Looking forward to enjoying our previously unusable fireplace all year long. But, we received no user's manual, no instructions for attaining the App, and there was a dent on top which lead us to believe this might have been returned by another customer. Left Modern Blaze a voice message last week. Have not heard back.
I selected the Opti-plex fireplace cassette for the fireplace in the new home I am building. The house is almost a 'passive house' design being built in Virginia. It is very tight and well insulated, with a heat pump and ERV system. I did not want to compromise the envelope with a vented fireplace. I wanted something looking much more authentic than an electric fireplace and not behind glass. I also did not want to be buying biofuel endlessly. A water vapor fireplace filled the bill perfectly. Unfortunately there was no showroom to see any of these in operation. I selected the Opti-mate based on its specs, features, videos and price. I did not care for changing the flame color as that destroys the authenticity, but the sound would add something. I ordered the cassette early and set it up in the basement of my current home to see it first hand and to assure that it arrived in good condition. It is just what I want! Beautifully authentic looking random and non-repeating flames, safe and negligible operating cost. Even adds a small amount of humidity to the home when it is likely needed. Now just to design the 'fireplace' to show off its flames to the best advantage.
Just opened the box and in 5 minutes I'm watching a wonderful flame. Can't wait to build my fireplace to put in in. Looks great even on Mt kitchen island
|Fireplace||Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1000 - 40" Water Vapor Fireplace Cassette (CDFI1000-Pro)||Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1000 - 46” One or Two Sided Vapor Fireplace with Heater (GBF1000-PRO)||AFireWater Premium Smart Vapor Fireplace Cassette with Multicolor 3D Flames - 40"|
|Fuel||Works on Electricity and Water.||Works on Electricity and Water.||Works on Electricity and Water.|
|Installation||Many installation options. Several units can be connected to make a longer fireplace.||Standard or 2-sided fireplace installation.||Many installation options. Several units can be connected to make a longer fireplace.|
|Harwire / Plug in||Hardwired / Can be plugged in using a plug kit.||Hardwired / Can be plugged in using a plug kit.||Each unit plugs into standard
120V wall receptical.
|Time between refills||Up to 8 hours. Can be connected to a water line using a plumb kit.||Up to 8 hours. Can be connected to a water line using a plumb kit.||Up to 20 hours. Can also be directed plumbed for automated filling.|
|Crackling noise||Makes a crackling noise like a real fire.||Makes a crackling noise like a real fire.||Doesn't make any noise.|
|Heat||Doesn't have a heater but it can be added.||Has a built-in electric heater capable to heat up to 400 sq. ft.||Doesn't have a heater.|
|Log Accessory||Optional Glowing Log Accessory.||Optional Glowing Log Accessory||No accessories available.|
|Flame Color||Realistic 3-Dimentional Orange Flame.||Realistic 3-Dimentional Orange Flame.||Realistic 3-Dimentional Multicolor Flame.|
|Energy Consumption||460 Watts||1,460 Watts (with heater)||120 Watts|