EcoSmart Fire Pod 39" Round Concrete Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit Bowl with Triple Fuel Advantage
You want a beautiful, high-quality fire pit that you can use for years to come, but you don't know which one to choose. With so many different fire pits on the market, it can be hard to decide which is the right one for you. Do you go for a traditional metal fire pit? Or maybe something more modern like a concrete fire bowl?
The EcoSmart Fire Pod 39-Inch Round Concrete Fire Pit Bowl is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a stylish and durable fire pit. Made with Fluid™ concrete technology, this fire bowl is resistant to staining and weathering, meaning it will look great no matter what the weather throws at it.
Each ethanol fuelled fire pit includes black fire glass, a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter. Outdoor models include a winter bag. Note that included accessories depend on the model selected.
Create a warm and cozy atmosphere, with style, anywhere outdoors or even indoors, with a Pod fire pit bowl. Take advantage of our free shipping promo, buy now!
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only), Winter Bag (Outdoor only)
Optional Accessories: Tank Cover/Stool and Fire Screen
EcoSmart Fire Pod Series Videos:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Bowl for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for convenience
- 3 Colors: Natural, Bone, or Graphite to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Outdoor models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Fire Lighter, Butane (for lighter), and Black Glass Charcoal, Included
- Optional Accessories: Tank Cover/Stool and Fire Screen
- For Ethanol fire bowl, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- BTUs by Fuel:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Dimensions: 39.3" L x 39.3" W x 19.8" H
- Weight: 102 lbs
What's in the Box:
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Winter Bag (Outdoor only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!