Impress Everyone with this Upscale Fire Tower Featuring a Rare Twisting Flame
Do you feel like your outdoor space needs more to wow your guests? The Top Fires High-Rise Fire Tower features an extraordinary twist on a classic design that will surely catch everyone's eye. Watching its beautiful twisting flames rise upwards is a rarity that only a few may experience.
A lot of homeowners invest their savings in landscaping or putting furniture and decors to make their yard look attractive. Sure, it's easy to pretty up any backyard, but will it stand out? Even the maintenance for gardens could be a real headache. On the other hand, a fire tower will only require little upkeeping, if none at all. Most importantly, the unique flames of this exquisite fire tower alone won't fail to impress. You can even create an ambient destination for rest and relaxation by placing it in seating areas.
If your exteriors need a makeover, not everything will blend well with your new or seasonal look. Regardless of how you want to change your yard, its stylish design and neutral colors will match any exterior. You can choose from 4 colors- Black, Gray, White, and Stainless Steel.
Select between Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, whichever is more convenient for you to get. Liquid Propane may be better if a Natural Gas Line is not present outside.
Make this fire tower the focal point in your outdoor living area. Invite your friends over and take pride in having an amazing space for gatherings. We'll give you the best deal with free shipping!
What's Included: Burner, Key Valve, Key, Gas Hoses, Glass Panels, and User's Manu
Note: This fire tower is made to order. Manufacturing time is 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires High-Rise Fire Tower - Electronic Videos
- Freestanding Fire Tower to place anywhere outdoors
Available in Natural Gas / Liquid Propane for selecting which is more convenient to use
- Burns with a twisting flame for a unique and elegant look
- Choose between Black, Gray, White, and Stainless Steel Color to match the style you prefer.
- With Powder Coat Finish for Black, Gray, or White Towers and Brushed Finish for Stainless Steel to prevent minor scratches
- Made with Stainless Steel for outdoor durability
- Already fully assembled to start using it once there is a gas connection
- Electronic Ignition System to easily turn your fire tower on
- No Fire Glass Required
- Includes a Burner, Key Valve, Key, Gas Hoses, and Glass Panels,
- BTU: 65,000
- CSA Certified
- 72" H x 28" W x 28" L
- 72" H x 42" W x 42" L
- Weight: 275 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings
- 1 Year Warranty on Electronics, Gas Valves and Pilot Assembly
- Warranty on Stainless Steel Pan and Valve Box:
- Commercial: 1 Year
- Residential: 3 Years
What's in the Box:
- High-Rise Fire Tower with Electronic Ignition- 1 pc
- Burner- 1 pc
- Key Valve- 1 pc
- Key- 1 pc
- Gas Hoses- 2 pcs
- Glass Panels- 4 pcs
- User's Manual- 1 pc
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!