Top Fires Cabo Square GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense
An Elegant Square Fire Pit Table in Various Colors to Match Your Décor with Flame Sense
Take the chill out of your outdoor space with an elegant fire table made by The Outdoor Plus. Imagine gathering around the fire with friends and family with lots of food and drinks on the tabletop. Enjoy outdoor entertainment no matter what season with Cabo!
Top Fires Cabo is an elegant contemporary fire pit handcrafted in Southern California by the craftsmen at The Outdoor Plus company. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is built to last.
Designed and built using the newest technological advances in burner construction and energy conservation. This beautiful high-end fire pit is perfect for both, residential and commercial projects. It comes with a Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense that automatically shuts off the gas in case the flame gets extinguished increasing safety and saving you gas in the long run.
Choose from nine different solid colors of Ash, Black, Brown, Chestnut, Chocolate, Gray, Limestone, Natural Gray, or Vanilla. Metallic and rustic finishes are also available - Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, and Rustic White.
Innovative and timeless, this fire pit is built to last and will serve you for years to come. Choose a color to match your style, standard and premium finishes are available. Keep your outdoor space warm and cozy with a Top Fires fire pit!
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas
- Flame Sense with Spark Ignition System, no need for electricity
- Made from GFRC concrete to last for many years
- Smooth Finish for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Does not fit LP tank within the unit, use an optional tank cover to hide it
- Canvas Cover Optional
- Glass Wind Guard Optional
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Round Burner Included
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- 65,000 BTUs
- Burn Area:
- 36" Model: 2" H x 20" W x 20" D
- 48" Model: 2" H x 28" W x 28" D
- 36" Model: 24" H x 36" W x 36" D
- 48" Model: 24" H x 48" W x 48" D
- 36" Model: 245 lbs
- 48" Model: 355 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 36" Model: 50 lbs
- 48" Model: 75 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.