Create a Warm Ambiance for Dining Outdoors with the Alameda Black and White Fire Pit Table
If you have a patio or backyard, enjoying a nice dinner in the open air with family and friends should be part of your to-do list. However, an al fresco dining experience can only be enjoyed when everyone feels comfy outside.
A fire pit table can easily solve this problem, but it is normally a huge piece of furniture that becomes permanent in your home. If you plan on getting one, a gorgeous design that can match almost any decor is a must. The Alameda Black and White Fire Pit Table has a beautiful powder-coated white top that contrasts lava rocks in the center. It's a functional dining table and doubles as an attractive fire pit when you have friends over for dinner or a summer party.
Going with a monochrome color palette is a timeless method of making a space look chic and elegant. It's great for blending with any design scheme, but can also make colors pop! View the entire Top Fires Black and White collection here to get more ideas.
This model has a Flame Sense Ignition System, so the gas shuts off automatically when the flame goes out. Choose a fire pit table with a gas source that is more convenient for you. Natural gas is great if you want to avoid worrying about replacing an empty tank. But if you don't have a gas line outside, Liquid Propane might suit you better. The Alameda has 2 compartments for keeping the tank, so it stays hidden.
Lava rocks are the recommended decorative media for liquid propane models. It is safer and keeps a consistent black-and-white look. Plus, they already come with this fire table.
Feel great after a night of sparking engaging conversations and feasting on a delicious meal with people you love. Make the Alameda Fire Pit Table part of every outdoor gathering. We'll give you the best deal here!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Plug & Play Electronic Valve, Pilot Igniter, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative Media, Ornaments, Canvas cover, and 1-Hour Gas Timer
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Fires Alameda Black and White Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense Videos
- Standard Dining Height Steel Outdoor Fire Pit Table
- Fuelled with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas- choose a gas type that best suits your needs
- Powder Coated Finish for a smooth polished surface
- Pan and Burner Material: 304 Stainless Steel for stronger outdoor resilience
- Direct Spark Flame Sense Ignition System shuts off gas when the flame goes out for your safety.
- Has 2 compartments to hide standard 20 lb. liquid propane tanks
- Includes Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Plug & Play Electronic Valve, Pilot Igniter, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
- Lava rocks are recommended for liquid propane fire pit tables to achieve a safer dining experience. Please read this guide for more information about fire pit media.
- 48" Wide: 30,000
- 60" Wide: 40,000
- 78" Wide: 70,000
- 30" H x 48" W x 36" D
- 30" H x 60" W x 36" D
- 30" H x 78" W x 36" D
- Burning Area:
- 48" Wide: 24" W x 10" L
- 60" Wide: 30" W x 10" L
- 78" Wide: 48" W x 10" L
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 48" Wide: 25 lbs
- 60" Wide: 50 lbs
- 78" Wide: 50 lbs
- 48" Wide: 180 lbs
- 60" Wide: 250 lbs
- 78" Wide: 350 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings
- 1 Year Warranty on Electronics, Gas Valves and Pilot Assembly
- Warranty on Stainless Steel Pan and Valve Box:
- Commercial Use: 1 Year
- Residential Use: 3 Years
What's in the Box:
- Alameda Black and White Fire Pit Table - 1 pc
- Pan - 1 pc
- Burner - 1 pc
- Key Valve - 1 pc
- Key - 1 pc
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Plug & Play Electronic Valve - 1 pc
- Pilot Igniter - 1 pc
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead, and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!