Firegear Sanctuary 56-Inch Rectangular Concrete Gas Fire Pit Table
Awe-Inspiring Flame And Superior Heat Output
You want to buy a fire pit, but there are so many choices! Which one should you choose?
Firegear Sanctuary Rectangular Concrete Fire Pit Table is a modern high-quality gas fire pit. Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), it is sure to last for many years of outdoor use. Available in four colors to match your style, Arctic, Chocolate, Raven, and Slate.
This rectangular fire pit is available with two ignition systems, Battery Spark System (TPSI), and Full Electronic All-Weather (AWEIS) Ignition. Full electronic ignition system comes with handheld On/Off remote control and requires 120V. Note that a Sanctuary fire pit with TPSI is shipped in Natural Gas, but the LP Conversion Kit is available for TPSI Systems. For AWEIS, there are no conversion kits available, choose Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. An optional propane tank holder that matches the color of the fire pit is also available.
This Sanctuary fire table is designed to have fire glass, lava rocks, or lava stones as a decorative finish but it does not come with decorative media. Make sure to get three 10-lb bags of glass media, two 10-lb bags of lava rocks, or one 50-lb box of lava stones to get the look that you want.
This gas fire pit is an excellent addition to any outdoor residential or commercial space. Order now
What's Included: 56" Rectangular GFRC Fire Pit, Rectangular Pan Burner. Handheld Remote Control, Weather Cover, and User's Manual
We would love to help you get the fire pit that you want. You can request a sample of fire pit finishes to see the color and texture up close, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Outdoor Natural Gas Fire Pit Table (TPSI)
- Propane Conversion Kit available for TPSI
- No Conversion Kit available for AWEIS, Choose Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Five Colors: Arctic, Chocolate, Raven, or Slate
- Required Decorative Media: Three 10-lb bags of Glass Media, Two 10-lb bags of Lava Rocks, OR One 50-lb box of Lava Stones required (Sold separately)
- Other optional decorative media available
- GFRC Fire Table
- Champagne Colored Rhinoweave Fabric Weather Cover included
- Stainless steel pan and H-style burner
- Includes burner, linear cradle pan, flex line, shut off valve, key, flange, ignition system, and valve mounting plate
- Thermocouple Pilot System with Spark Ignition (TPSI) or All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS)
- Variable flame adjustment using a control knob
- New and improved TPSI is built with more durable and higher quality materials than the old TMSI System
- Battery operated spark ignition button (TPSI only)
- On/Off remote control (AWEIS only)
- Safety valve turns gas off in case of flame loss
- Max Heat Output: 75,000 BTUs
- Burner dimensions: 26" L x 6" W
- Fire Table Dimensions: 16" H x 56" W x 38" D
- Weight: 430 lbs
- CSA Approved
- PFS Certified
- 5-Year Residential Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- 56" Rectangular GFRC Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Rectangular Pan Burner System - 1 pc.
- Handheld Remote Control -1 pc.
- Weather Cover - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product is designed to operate with one of the following fuel sources: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The fuel used to operate this product, and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including Benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm and Carbon Monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Skytech Products Group (Firegear Outdoors) hereby warrants to the end user that products will be free from material and workmanship defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product. The warranty commences from date of sale to the end user for the following period:
|Stainless Steel Components||5 Years|
|Gas Valve, Spark Igniter & Electronic Parts||2 Years|
|Log Sets||3 Years|
|Glass Windshields||5 Years|
|Glass Media||1 Year|
|AnF Enclosures||5 Years|
|GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)||1 Year|
|Lava Rock and Lava Stones||N/A|