Top Fires Eaves 10-Inch Tall Stainless Steel Fire Pit - Match Lit (OPT-LBTSS60)
Sleek and Slim, the Eaves Fire Pit Offers Minimalist Exteriors a More Ambient Space
Getting people to come outside and enjoy themselves could be a challenge when your backyard looks unattractive. A fire pit is a perfect way to make your space more inviting and enjoyable. Not only does the Top Fires Eaves Fire Pit add comfort, but it will also make your outdoor space look nicer.
The matte body of this stainless steel fire pit has a shiny metal top that adds an eye-catching accent anywhere. Its low and sleek profile complements minimalist outdoor spaces very well. You can enhance its look with optional lava rocks or fire glass. Made in the USA, it has superior quality and craftsmanship.
This unit has a Match Lit Ignition System that can be lit by holding a match or lighter near the burner while turning the valve. A timer may be purchased separately so you can set it to shut off anytime within 1 hour.
Make the most out of your outdoor activities with a more comfortable and beautiful atmosphere. Order today and save on free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Match Lit Ignition System, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Rectangular Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Constructed with Stainless Steel and brushed finish for durability and a sleeker appearance
- Match Lit Ignition System, does not need electricity
- Does not have an access door. A propane tank cover is needed to conceal the tank for liquid propane units.
- Includes the burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown out.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- An e-stop timer may be an added purchase to set it to shut off within 1 hour
- Minimum Heat Output: 55000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 65000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 60" L x 10" W x 10" H
- Burning area: 56" L x 6" W
- Weight: 315 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.