The Bio Flame 48-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fireplace Burner
Easy To Install, Safe, And Cost-EffectiveTraditional fireplaces are expensive and difficult to install. Plus, you need to find a way to vent the smoke and heat out of your home.
Not only are traditional fireplaces expensive, but they can be difficult to install. If you don't have a chimney, you'll need to find a way to vent the smoke and heat out of your home, which can be tricky.
If you’re looking for a modern and stylish way to update your space, look no further than the Bio Flame 48-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fireplace Burner. This high-quality burner is made of stainless steel and burns clean and efficiently, providing both warmth and ambiance. Additionally, it can be used indoors or outdoors, making it a versatile piece that can be used year-round. Plus, at a fraction of the cost of a traditional fireplace, it’s a great way to update your space without breaking the bank. So don’t wait any longer – order your Bio Flame 48-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fireplace Burner today!
This top-of-the-line ethanol fireplace burner can be placed anywhere in your home, both indoors and outdoors. With no need for chimneys, gas lines, or venting, this fireplace is extremely easy to set up and use. Simply add some of our fuel to the burner, light it up, and enjoy the soothing heat it provides.
This burner is made of high-quality stainless steel that will resist tarnishing and corrosion, so it will look great for years to come. It's also perfect for use outdoors since it can withstand the weather without any problems. With its sleek design, this ethanol fireplace burner is sure to add a touch of class to any setting.
Ethanol fireplaces are clean-burning and easy to use, making them a great choice for those who want to enjoy the look of a real fire without the hassle. Order now and start enjoying your new fireplace today!
What's in the Box: Burner, Lighting Rod, Funnel, and Lighter
The Bio Flame Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fireplace Burner Videos:
- The Bio Flame 48-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fireplace Burnerwill match any room environment and can be installed Indoors or Outdoors
- Vent-Free: Chimneys, gas lines, and venting systems are a thing of the past
- Easy installation: Burner doesn't need permanent or expensive connections
- Made of 304-grade stainless steel ensures that your burner will look great for many years to come and is available in either a black or stainless steel finish.
- Insulated bottom tray ensures safety in your home
- Fuel and heat efficiency: With a 14 L fuel capacity, you can rest assured that you'll be able to stay warm all winter long.
- The clean-burning fireplace burner uses eco-friendly bio-ethanol (Never substitute another fuel)
- 33500 BTU
- Heats on average 1152 sq. ft.
- 4.5" H x 48" W x 7.75" D
- UL Listed
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
What's In The Box:
- Lighting Rod
Bio-ethanol is produced from renewable resources and is further refined with clean additives to eliminate smoke, odor, and soot when the fuel undergoes combustion. This fuel produces natural-look 12" flames that will be a wonderful art piece for your home!
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
- The Bio Flame ﬁreplaces are guaranteed 5-year parts and labor. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (un-ﬁxable) will be replaced with the same or similar model.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installation costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in the case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.