A Safe to Touch and Eco-friendly Insert to Light Up Your Old Fireplace
Leaving an existing fireplace opening empty can detract from the whole look of the space. It's a waste to let this space look like a dark void of emptiness when it can become an attractive fireplace that creates an inviting atmosphere for everybody. Give life to that pre-existing masonry fireplace opening with the Napoleon Woodland™ 18" Electric Log Set.
Create the coziness and ambiance of a real fire without any of the mess. Enjoy a realistic display of flames behind a handpainted resin log set, illuminated by high-intensity LED lights. It spreads ambient heat of 5,000 BTUs for extra comfort. This Electric Log Set is as easy as plug-and-play for an instant update to your room.
The Woodland™ 18 comes with an included remote allowing you master control over flame height, intensity, heat, and even the ember bed lighting.
Achieve the ambiance of a beautiful fireplace without breaking the bank. This affordable solution even comes with free shipping! Shop now!
What's Included: Woodland 18" Electric Log Set, Ember Media Bed, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Click here to see all Fireplace Mantels
Napoleon Electric Log Set Video:
- Electric Fireplace Insert
- Five Piece Resin Log Set is handpainted for a genuine look
- Customizable Glow to set the ambiance
- Easy to place into any existing fireplace
- High intensity LED lights provides an alluring flame show
- Flames are projected onto a nearby surface behind the log set for an authentic fireplace experience
- Multi-function remote allows you to turn the unit on and off, adjust the flame and heat output, choose from 6 temperature settings and set a timer
- Sleep Timer shuts the fireplace off at a preset time within 0.5 to 6 hours
- Safe to touch - never hot enough to burn
- Eco-friendly providing an economical heating solution through zone heating
- This log set has been tested in accordance with the CSA and
UL Standards for fixed and location dedicated electric room
appliances in the United States and Canada. If you need
assistance during installation, please contact your local dealer.
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Heat Output: Up to 5,000 BTU's
- 1,500 Watts
- 120V AC
- 15 AMP Grounded Circuit
- Dimensions, 13 1/2" H x 18" W x 13" D
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- 1-year Limited Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Woodland 18" Electric Log Set - 1 pc.
- Ember Media Bed - 1 pc.
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
Click Here to View The Warranty
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!