Napoleon Woodland™ 18-Inch Electric Log Set - Fireplace Insert (NEFI18H)
The Perfect Insert to Light Up Your Old Fireplace, Safe to Touch and Eco-Friendly
The Napoleon Woodland™ 18 Electric Log Set is the perfect solution to filling in an old pre-existing masonry fireplace opening. Create the coziness and ambiance of a real fire without any of the mess. This hand-painted Electric Log Set is as easy as plug-and-play for an instant update to your room. The Woodland™ 18 comes with an included remote allowing you master control over flame height, intensity, heat, and even the ember bed lighting. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
What's Included: Woodland 18" Electric Log Set, Ember Media Bed, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Napoleon Electric Log Set Video:
- Up to 5,000 BTU's
- Five Piece Hand Painted Resin Log Set
- Customizable Glow
- Easy to place into any existing fireplace
- High intensity LED lights provide an alluring flame show as well as realistic burning logs
- Flames are projected onto a nearby surface behind the log set
- Multi-function remote allows you to turn the unit on and off, adjust the flame and heat output, choose from 6 temperature settings and set a timer
- Sleep Timer from 0.5 to 6 hours
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
- Safe to touch - never hot enough to burn
- Eco-friendly providing an economical heating solution through zone heating
- This log set has been tested in accordance with the CSA and
UL Standards for fixed and location dedicated electric room
appliances in the United States and Canada. If you need
assistance during installation, please contact your local dealer.
- 1,500 Watts
- 120V AC
- 15 AMP Grounded
- Dimensions, 13 1/2"h x 18"w x 13"d
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- 1-year Limited Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Woodland 18" Electric Log Set - 1 pc.
- Ember Media Bed - 1 pc.
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.