Napoleon Stylus 59-Inch Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace with Shelf
A Contemporary Fire Feature that Comes with a Functional Shelf
Minimalist design philosophies are gaining popularity in modern spaces as they free up space and avoid clutter. Owning many pieces of furniture leads to an unorganized room, the opposite of minimalism. Enjoy a more spacious area with more ambiance with the Napoleon Stylus Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace. This unique wall accent combines a fireplace, a bookshelf, and a charging station. It is available in two styles - Cara (White) and Steinfeld (Burnished Walnut).
Napoleon Stylus electric fireplace doesn't need a chimney or vent. It is 100% smell and smoke-free and doesn't require any maintenance. It features eye-catching LED flames with numerous color and brightness settings for the ultimate customization. This stylish fireplace is not just an elegant focal point, it is a functional source of heat for a room up to 400 sq. ft.
The contemporary shelf surrounding the Stylus fireplace offers convenient modern features such as a dual USB 2.0 charging port with an LED color indication of charging status (red and green) and an accent light to highlight any accessory you would like to display.
Embrace a more spacious living area with a cozier atmosphere. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Shelf, Birch Log Set, Crystal Media Set, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Napoleon Stylus Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Video:
- Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace with Shelf and Charging Station
- Easy to set up, simply hang and plug into a 120V outlet
- Has 2 Styles to match your decor: Cara (White) or Steinfeld (Burnished Walnut)
- Accent shelf light with color and brightness settings to get the look you want
- Dual USB charging ports on the right side add more functions
- Has 4 flame color settings with brightness adjustment options to set the mood and ambiance
- Ember bed in 6 color settings including cycle and fade in and fade out to customize its display even more
- 9 different timer settings lets you put the fireplace on sleep mode within 30 minutes to 8 hours
- Can be used during any season as flames operate with or without heat
- Disable heat function as a child safety feature
- Has a Touch control panel and a multi-function remote standard to adjust the settings
- Thermostatic control cools/heats the room to meet the desired temperature
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Voltage 120V AC
- Watts Max 1500W
- Amps 15 AMP Grounded Circuit
- Cara (White): 20 5/16" H x 59 1/8" W x 11" D
- Steinfeld (Burnished Walnut): 19 13/16" H x 53 1/8" W x 10 1/4"
- Flame viewing area: 12" H x 31 7/8" W
- Cara (White): 58 lbs.
- Steinfeld (Burnished Walnut): 61 lbs
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Shelf - 1 pc.
- Birch Log Set - 1 set
- Crystal Media Set - 1 set
- Handheld Remote 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.