Enjoy the Ambiance of a Wood-Burning Fireplace Without the Hassle
Traditional fireplaces are beautiful, but they take up a lot of space and can be a hassle to keep clean. Not only do traditional fireplaces take up valuable space in your home, but they can also be difficult to clean and maintain. The Napoleon Ascent™ 33 Electric Fireplaces imitate the look of a traditional masonry fireplace but with all the convenience of simply plugging it in, sitting back, and enjoying the heat and glowing log set!
Napoleon’s flame technology randomly adjusts the flame effect, color, height, and speed, creating the illusion of a true wood-burning fire with a modulating ember bed for the realistic glow of burning wood. ULTRA BRIGHT™ high intensity LED lights accent the glowing logs and ember bed so its beautiful display is seen day or night. It also features NIGHT LIGHTS™ that can illuminate your firebox with 4 colors (blue, orange, purple, and clear). You can choose to show one color throughout its use or have them rolling through the spectrum.
Reward yourself with a better living space and relax after a hard day at work in a cozy ambiance. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
What's Included: Ascent 33" Electric Firebox, Glowing Logs, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Napoleon Ascent Electric Fireplace Video:
- Built-in Electric Firebox
- Can be easily installed by plugging it in or Hard-Wired for a clean look
- The self-trimming flange will complete the installation with no additional work or cost
- Can be used in a mantel application or as a single built-in unit
- Designed with classic interiors that have brick panels, glowing logs, and ember bed
- It burns like a realistic fireplace as the fire dies slowly and the logs and ember bed fade when the unit is turned off
- ULTRA BRIGHT™ high power/high intensity LED lights can be seen during the day or night to accent the glowing logs and ember bed
- NIGHT LIGHTS™ features four color settings (blue, orange, purple, and clear) and can be used as one static color or rolling through the spectrum
- Non-reflective backing allows for optimal flame viewing and minimizes distracting room reflections
- Has Two-stage heat setting, low (700w) and high (1400w) to provide better comfort
- WHISPER QUIET™ fan and heater with modulating control keeps your comfort level exactly where you want it
- The modulating control has a timer and can be set to Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C) to precisely set the temperature for your comfort needs
- Convenient remote controls the flame and ember bed intensity, blower and heat output, NIGHT LIGHT™ feature and timer
- Built with a manual on/off switch for more accessibility
- Its hinged door system allows you to clean the glass easily
- The Sleep Timer shuts it off at a preset time from 0.5 to 6 hours
- This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with National Electric Code ANSI/NFPA 70-latest edition in the United States or the Canadian Electric Code, CSA C22.1 in Canada.
- Heat Output: Up to 9,000 BTUs
- 15 AMP Grounded Circuit
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Dimensions: 34"W x 28 3/4" H x 9 3/4" D
- Glass Sizes: 23" H x 31" W
- Weight: 59lbs
- 2-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Ascent 33" Electric Firebox - 1 pc.
- Glowing Logs - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!