Keep That Traditional Charm and Enjoy Modern Features with This Gas Log Set
You want to add a touch of traditional charm to your home, but you don't have the time or money for a full fireplace renovation. A gas log set is the perfect solution! They're easy to install and come in a variety of sizes to fit any fireplace opening.
The Grand Canyon Split Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set is the perfect way to add some warmth and ambiance to your home this winter. This set comes with remote control for easy operation, so you can relax by the fire without having to leave your chair.
All models come with a handheld remote control. Choose a control option, On/Off or Variable Thermostat Remote control. For the utmost convenience, get a model with an electronic ignition system, no need to manually light the pilot, fully control it using the remote.
Available in standard sizes, 18", 24", or 30" long, this indoor gas log set is a great addition to any indoor residential or commercial space. Enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a fireplace without the hassle!
Get it now, shipping is free!
What's Included: Vent-Free Burner, Lava Rocks, Platinum Embers, Glowing Embers, Damper Clamp, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand Canyon Split Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set Videos:
- Vent-Free Gas Burner for Indoor Use
- Realistic Concrete Split Oak Logs with Stainless Steel Fiber Mesh Required to complete the look of your insert (Sold Separately)
- For Indoor Installation, L x W x H x 20 = Maximum BTU Allowed (See Manual)
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Includes Large Lava Rock, Embers, and Platinum Embers to enhance the look
- Control Options: On/Off Remote, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Variable Flame with Electronic Ignition Remote Control
- High and Low Heat Setting with Variable Flame Remote Control Options for your comfort
- For your safety, Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) shuts down burner if the Oxygen level is unsafe
- Factory mounted valve, pilot, and ignition system, no need to assemble
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max Heat Output:
- 18" Model: 35,000 BTUs
- 24"/30" Model: 37,000 BTUs
- 18" Model: 53 lbs
- 24" Model: 68 lbs
- 30" Model: 76 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty - Gas Log Set
- 2-Year Warranty - Valves, Remotes, and Receivers
What's in the Box:
- Vent-Free Burner - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Platinum Embers - 1 bag
- Glowing Embers - 1 bag
- Damper Clamp - 1 pc.
Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Refractory Logs: Grand Canyon Gas Logs, logs carry a lifetime warranty against any manufacture defects or breakage as long as the products are installed inside. Logs installed outdoors carry a (5) year warranty.
Burner: Grand Canyon Gas Logs burners carry a life time warranty against manufacture defects or breakage as long as the appliance is installed inside and by a professional installer.
Indoor burners installed outside carry a (1) year warranty
Electrical and Valves: Grand Canyon Gas Logs valves, remotes & receivers carry a (2) year warranty against breakage or defects from date of purchase, by original purchaser, and must be installed be a licensed professional installer.
Gas Logs burners and logs. In the event a defect or breakage occurs a replacement will be available for pick-up from the dealer at which the burner was originally purchased.
Batteries are not covered under this warranty. ODS pilot assemblies carry a (1) year warranty.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!