Bromic Smart-Heat Wireless Dimmer Controller for Electric Heaters
Bromic Smart-Heat™ Electric Wireless Dimmer Controller for Heaters
Augmenting the functionality of our base-model Wireless Controller, the Bromic Heating Wireless Dimmer Controller offers the ability to dim electric heating output over a percentage gradient. Allowing quick reductions of heating output to 25%, 50% or 75%, the unit’s radio transmitter also offers the ability to adjust output up or down in 1% increments.
This dimmer controller goes well with powerful heaters or if there are multiple heaters in an area as it allows the user to adjust the heat to a more comfortable level. Each dimmer can only handle up to 6,800 Watts. The included remote can control multiple dimmers.
- Portable wireless remote control, can be mounted on a wall with the included adhesive or screw.
- Enables independent ‘On/Off’ control of up to two electric or four gas heaters.
- Reach: 100 feet
- Power Supply 110/277VAC 50/60Hz (29A.max)
- Total Wattage of Heaters Connected Should NOT Exceed 6,800 Watts
- If the total wattage exceeds 6,800 Watts, install more than one dimmer
- Max Output Power:
- 6800W @ 277VAC (25A)
- 6800W @ 240VAC (28.5A.)
- 3080W @ 110VAC (28A.)
- Fuse Protection: 32A (FWC high speed)
- Reception Frequency: 916MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -4/86°F
- Maximum Transmitters: Memorized 42
- Dimensions: 9” x 7.9” x 2.95”
- Protection Class: IP54
- Bromic Tungsten Electric heaters that use Bromic controls get a 7-year warranty on the Heater Element
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.