Get a Unique Rectangular Fire Bowl for Your Outdoor Space
Do you want an outdoor fire pit that is unique? One that will make your guests say "Wow!" Most fire bowls are either round or square, but this one is different. The Bordeaux 50" Rectangle Fire Bowl from American Fyre Designs has curved sides and a clean rectangular surface that will really stand out.
Not only does this fire pit look great, but it's also made with GFRC material to guarantee its durability in outdoor applications. It's available in four different colors and can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. Plus, our optional FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System makes starting your fire easy- just push a button and adjust the flame height with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone!
Get this fire pit today and enjoy an unparalleled outdoor experience!
Note: Base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required.
What's Included: Fire Bowl, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, 10 ft. LP extension hose, Reclaimed Wood Tank/End Table, Concrete Tank/End Table, Fire Bowl Cover
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Free Standing Gas Fire Bowl for Any Outdoor Space
- Manual or FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design looks good in any setting
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose what's convenient
- 24" Linear Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 30 lbs. of lava rocks or 50 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- FyreStarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 60,000
- Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 65,000
- Dimensions: 16 1/4" H x 50" W 30" D
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!