Low Profile Large Fire Bowl That Looks Great Anywhere Outdoors
You want to add some warmth and ambiance to your outdoor space, but don't know where to start. Outdoor spaces can be so much fun, but they're not complete without a cozy fire pit to gather around.
The American Fyre Designs Marseille 48-Inch Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl is the perfect solution. It provides elegance and enhances the ambiance of outdoor spaces with its showcase of decorative media and dazzling flame!
Get it with a manual or Bluetooth-controlled Fyrestarter ignition system. Order now and get free shipping!
This fire bowl is also available with a water spout: American Fyre Designs 48" Marseille Fire and Water Bowl
Note: Base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required.
What's Included: Fire Bowl, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, 10 ft. LP extension hose, Reclaimed Wood Tank/End Table, Concrete Tank/End Table, Fire Bowl Cover
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Free Standing Low Profile Gas Fire Bowl for Any Outdoor Space
- Manual or FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design looks good in any setting
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose what's convenient
- 16" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 50 lbs. of lava rocks or 110 lbs. of glass media
- Shut-off valve required (not included)
- FyreStarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 65,000
- Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 100,000
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" H x 48" Diameter
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!