American Fyre Designs 48" Marseille Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
American Fyre Designs 48" Marseille Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl, Natural Gas or Propane
American Fyre Designs 48" Marseille Fire Bowl is an outdoor freestanding gas fire pit that is designed to make its gorgeous flames and decorative media the focal point of exterior spaces. An optional model with Fyrestarter can be purchased for an easier way of lighting up your fire bowl. This fire pit is built to withstand outdoor environments with the GFRC material used. Available in four different colors and can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane.
Constructed with the end user's satisfaction in mind, this fire bowl is designed with a wider opening to be able to showcase a large number of decorative media making it a stunning fire feature. For added convenience, the optional Fyrestarter permits the fire bowl to be lit up with a push of a button.
Four different finishes of White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke were achieved through the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete's natural stone look. This material also guarantees durability that weighs considerably less than solid concrete.
To suit your needs and requirements, this fire bowl can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. When using liquid propane, a 10-ft hose and a tank/end table that houses a 5-gallon propane tank can be purchased to go with the fire bowl. Select from two different reclaimed wood finishes or four GFRC colors for the tank/end table.
For safe operations and optimal performance, the included base media of lava granules must be placed first and a separately sold primary media of decorative lava or glass must be used to cover the burner area. 50 lbs. of lava coals or lava granules or 110 lbs. of fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass is the required amount for the primary media. For additional decoration, a secondary media of volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
Bring your warming experience to the next level with this fire bowl's unique design that provides unmatched elegance and enhanced ambiance. The showcased decorative media atop the minimalistic designed base will surely make your outdoor living space cozy and relaxing.
This fire bowl is also available with a water spout: American Fyre Designs 48" Marseille Fire and Water Bowl
Note: A base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required.
What's Included: 16" star burner, Round burner plate, Orifice, Pilot assembly (Fyrestarter model only), Valve box assembly (Fyrestarter model only), Remote kit (Fyrestarter model only), Control valve assembly (base model only), Thermocouple (base model only), Flex connector (NG only), LP regulator (LP only). Fuse, Master Switch, Lava granules, User's manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, 10 ft. LP extension hose, Reclaimed Wood Tank/End Table, Concrete Tank/End Table, Fire Bowl Cover
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing gas fire bowl
- For outdoor use only
- Optional push-button ignition (Fyrestarter )
- Match Lit (base model)
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 16" Star Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 50 lbs. of lava rocks or 110 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Fyrestarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 65,000
- Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 100,000
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" H x 48" Diameter
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 16" Star burner - 1 pc.
- Round burner plate - 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Valve box assembly (Fyrestarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Remote kit (Fyrestarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- LP regulator (LP only) - 1 pc.
- Fuse - 1 pc.
- Master switch - 1 pc.
- Lava granules (LF-10) - 1 bag
- User's manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).