American Fyre Designs Marseille 24-Inch Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
The Most Compact Fire Bowl From American Fyre Designs!
You want a beautiful fire pit that you can enjoy with your friends and family, but you don't want something that takes up a lot of space or is hard to maintain. Most fire pits are big and bulky, making them difficult to place in your backyard. Plus, they can be a pain to clean and keep maintained.
The American Fyre Designs Marseille 24-Inch Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl is the perfect solution. It's small enough to fit almost anywhere, but still has a beautiful flame display. Plus, it's made of durable GFRC material so you don't have to worry about it breaking or weathering over time.
Having a relatively smaller stature doesn't prevent this fire bowl's versatility. It can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. When using liquid propane, a 10-ft hose and a tank/end table that can house a 5-gallon propane tank can be purchased to go with the fire bowl. Select from two different reclaimed wood finishes or four GFRC colors for the tank/end table.
Warm your outdoors with the minimalistic and contemporary design of the 24" Marseille Fire Bowl. Buy it now!
Note: Base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required.
What's Included: Fire Bowl, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, 10 ft. LP extension hose, Reclaimed Wood Tank/End Table, Concrete Tank/End Table
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing Low Profile Gas Fire Bowl for Any Outdoor Space
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition System
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Contemporary Design looks great in any outdoor setting
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose a convenient fuel source
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- 12" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 10 lbs. of lava rocks or 20 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs: 60,000
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" H x 24" Exterior Dia.
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).