The Perfect Fireplace for Providing Warmth and Enhanced Ambiance to Two Separate Rooms
Many areas, not just the living room, need a warm inviting atmosphere to make one's stay pleasant. Investing in many furnishings is not ideal as that may occupy too much space. What better way to enhance the ambiance in 2 living areas than a fireplace in between? Napoleon CLEARion Elite's two-sided Electric Fireplace, the first-ever truly see-through electric fireplace, is the perfect way to beautify these 2 spaces.
This divider creates a relaxing environment in both rooms and the elite version comes with a privacy screen. Best of all, the CLEARion doesn't require a chimney or a gas hookup, it can be plugged into a standard electrical outlet or hardwired. Available in two sizes - 50" and 60" wide.
This unique electric fireplace looks real and can heat separate rooms at different rates! You can also choose to turn off the heat completely and just enjoy the flames meaning that you can use it even when it's hot outside.
Need privacy? No problem, the privacy screen allows you to switch from transparent to semi-transparent to fully opaque when you want or need privacy.
The flame illusion is created by energy-efficient color-changing LED lights. Two sets of lights change color independently: flame lights with 3 color options (blue, orange, and multi-color) and the lights below that shine to illuminate the crystal glass with 11 color options. Napoleon CLEARion can be easily customized with the included decorative crystal glass or hand-painted South Beach Logs with Topaz Glass Embers - your choice.
Why limit yourself to feeling cozy in one space? Experience the relaxed and airy atmosphere that this See-Through Fireplace has to offer. Buy the Napoleon CLEARion Elite Fireplace today with free shipping!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Media Tray, Remote, Acrylic Crystals, Logs, and Topaz Glass, Thin Black Surround, Mounting Hardware, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Napoleon CLEARion Elite Electric Fireplace Videos:
- The First Truly See Through Electric Fireplace
- Clean Built-in Installation: Hardwire (120V or 240V) or Plug-in
- Cost-efficient and economical to Operate: Enhance a room for only pennies a day
- Multicolor flame: three flame colors (blue, orange, and multi-color ) and 11 ebber bed light color options to match your decor or mood
- Flame is visible even when it's bright in the room: high intensity LED lights to provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- Adjustable temperature: independent control over the temperature in each room, warms up to 800 sq. ft. with up to 9,000 BTU’s, heat can also be turned off completely for year-round enjoyment
- Eco-Friendly: only heat the rooms you use most
- Customizable: you can change the look from traditional to modern by switching from South Beach Logs and Topaz Glass Embers to Crystal Media (both sets included)
- Privacy Screen Included
- Sleep Timer from 0.5 to 8 hours
- Full feature remote control to adjust flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output, and timer
- Two thin black powder-coated surrounds are included, one per side
- Optional thick black and stainless steel surrounds are available for installations into a double 2x4 wall (sold separately)
- 3,000 Watts
- 15 Amps
- Plug-in 120V
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Can be hardwired to 120V or 240V
- CSA Certified for use in the US and Canada
- 50" Model: 18 3/8" H x 50" W x 8 1/6" D
- 60" Model: 20 3/4" H x 60" W x 9 1/4" D
- Viewing Area:
- 50" Model: 12" H x 43 5/8" W per side
- 60" Model: 14" H x 53 1/2" W per side
- Framing Dimensions:
- 50" Model: 4 1/2" or 8" D (depending on wall thickness) x 43 5/8" W
- 60" Model: 4 1/2" or 8" D (depending on wall thickness) x 59" W
- 50" Model: 98.1 lbs
- 60" Model: 130 lbs
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Media Tray - 2 pcs.
- Remote - 1 pc.
- Acrylic Crystals - 1 bag
- Logs and Topaz Glass - 1 set
- Thin Black Surround - 2 pcs.
- Mounting Hardware - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!