Firegear Kalea Bay Outdoor Linear Gas Fireplace with LED Lights
Stainless Steel Construction Makes This Weatherproof
Outdoor fireplaces are a great way to enjoy the outdoors during cool evenings, but they can be expensive and difficult to install.
Not only is the Firegear Kalea Bay Outdoor Linear Gas Fireplace beautiful and easy to use, but it's also one of the most affordable outdoor gas fireplaces on the market.
This fireplace is easy to operate with the Ecoflow Electronic Ignition System that requires a 120 VAC power connection. It features a safety shutoff in case of loss of flame and auto-relight. The control center is housed in a stainless steel cabinet where the easily accessible battery tray is also located.
The Firegear Kalea Bay Outdoor Linear Gas Fireplace with LED Lights provides a comforting heat and enhanced ambiance with its adjustable flames and color-changing lights.
Order now! Equip your outdoors with a personalized fire feature that can be tailored towards your needs and requirements.
This fireplace is also available without LED lighting: Firegear Kalea Bay Outdoor Linear Gas Fireplace
What's Included: Parts Assembly, LED Parts, Windshield Assembly, 10-foot Module Wire Harness, Pilot Assembly, Control Box Assembly, 120" Extension Wire Harness, Vent Kits, User's Manual
Optional Accessories: See-Through Conversion Kit, LP Conversion Kit, Weather Cover, Wireless Wall Timer, Wireless Wall Mount Switch (On/Off), 3-Step Remote Control, Wire Harness Extension, and Reflective Fire Glass,
Lead Time: 4 weeks. To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Non-LED Models are available as a special order. For more info, please send an email to email@example.com
Firegear Kalea Bay Outdoor Linear Gas Fireplace Video:
- Outdoor Linear Gas Fireplace
- LED lighting
- See-Through Conversion Kit available
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel Firebox and Burner
- Ecoflow Valve System with Electronic Ignition (Requires 120 VAC)
- Control Center Functions: On/Off, High/Low, Continuous Pilot & Learn
- Adjustable Flames
- Built-in RF receiver allows the addition of up to 3 Skytech Remote Controls
- Tempered Glass Wind Shield Included
- Includes two 12" x 6" vents
- Decorative Media Required Amount (Sold Separately):
- 36" Wide model: 15 lbs.
- 48" Wide model: 20 lbs.
- 60" Wide model: 25 lbs.
- 72" Wide model: 25 lbs.
- Max Heat Output:
- 36" Wide model:
- NG: 31,000 BTUs
- LP: 30,000 BTUs
- 48" Wide model:
- NG: 43,500 BTUs
- LP: 42,500 BTUs
- 60" Wide model:
- NG: 50,000 BTUs
- LP: 50,000 BTUs
- 72" Wide model:
- NG: 65,000 BTUs
- LP: 60,000 BTUs
- Viewing Area:
- 36" Wide model: 16" H x 36" W
- 48" Wide model: 16" H x 48" W
- 60" Wide model: 16" H x 60" W
- 72" Wide model: 16" H x 72" W
- 36" Wide model: 33 1/2" H x 40" W x 16 1/4" D
- 48" Wide model: 33 1/2" H x 52" W x 16 1/4" D
- 60" Wide model: 33 1/2" H x 64" W x 16 1/4" D
- 72" Wide model: 33 1/2" H x 76" W x 16 1/4" D
- 36" Wide model: 112 lbs
- 48" Wide model: 198 lbs
- 60" Wide model: 240 lbs
- 72" Wide model: 293 lbs
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
- 5-Year Residential Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Warranty
- Built in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Parts Assembly - 1 pc.
- LED parts - 1 set
- Windshield Assembly - 1 pc.
- 10-foot Module Wire Harness - 1 pc.
- Pilot Assembly - 1 pc.
- Control Box Assembly - 1 pc.
- 120" Extension Wire Harness - 1 pc.
- Vent Kits - 2 pcs.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product is designed to operate with one of the following fuel sources: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The fuel used to operate this product, and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including Benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm and Carbon Monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Skytech Products Group (Firegear Outdoors) hereby warrants to the end user that products will be free from material and workmanship defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product. The warranty commences from date of sale to the end user for the following period:
|Stainless Steel Components||5 Years|
|Gas Valve, Spark Igniter & Electronic Parts||2 Years|
|Log Sets||3 Years|
|Glass Windshields||5 Years|
|Glass Media||1 Year|
|AnF Enclosures||5 Years|
|GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)||1 Year|
|Lava Rock and Lava Stones||N/A|