The Haystack Fire Tower Leaves a Remarkable Impression on Any Visitor
You could spend endlessly trying to make your yard look amazing, but it would still look like it was cut from the same cookie-cutter as other homes. With mass-produced furniture and retail bought decors, creating a unique outdoor space is a challenge. Instead of spending money on these cut and paste products, why not buy a high-end fire tower that only a few can have?
The Haystack fire tower has a one-of-a-kind look that speaks of the warmth and cheers spread by a bonfire. The intricate hay design is both gorgeous and functional as it keeps combustible materials away from the flame. Its flames have a romantic glow that creates a beautiful ambiance at night. Putting this as the focal point of your exterior will make your outdoor living area truly unforgettable.
You can call this fire tower the modern bonfire minus the mess. Unlike wood-burning fires, it does not produce ashes or soot. Plus, there is no laborious assembly involved. All you have to do is light it up once a Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Supply is connected.
Be satisfied knowing that every cent you spent was not wasted in creating an exceptional place outdoors beyond compare. Get the Haystack Fire Tower for your home now!
What's Included: Burner, Key Valve, Key, Gas Hoses, Sculpture, and User's Manual.
Note: This fire tower is made to order. Manufacturing time is 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires the Haystack Fire Tower Videos
- Freestanding Fire Tower for more flexible placement
- Available in Natural Gas / Liquid Propane for you to choose a more accessible gas source
- Made with Stainless Steel to resist corrosion outdoors
- No assembly is required so you can light it once a gas source is connected
- Choose an Electronic Ignition System to easily light it up or a Match Lit Ignition System for continuous use even during a power outage.
- No Fire Glass Required
- Includes a Burner, Key Valve, Key, Gas Hoses, and Glass Panels,
- BTU: 65,000
- CSA Certified Electronic Ignition System
- Dimensions: 72" H x 48" D
- Weight: 450 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings
- 1 Year Warranty on Electronics, Gas Valves and Pilot Assembly
- Warranty on Stainless Steel Pan and Valve Box:
- Commercial: 1 Year
- Residential: 3 Years
What's in the Box:
- The Haystack Fire Tower - 1 pc
- Burner- 1 pc
- Key Valve- 1 pc
- Key- 1 pc
- Gas Hoses- 2 pcs
- Sculpture - 1 pc
- User's Manual- 1 pc
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!