Raise the Aesthetics of Your Modern Exteriors with this Sleek Fire Feature
It's tough to get people to come outside and enjoy the backyard when it just doesn't look that great. Even with decent exteriors, most people developed the habit of staying comfy indoors because of the pandemic. But, with the Top Fires Beverly Fire Pit, you can make your backyard just as inviting.
Place this sleekly designed fire pit in seating areas outdoors to accent your space and to add comfort. Made of Stainless Steel from its body to its burner, this fire feature is not only attractive but also more durable than others. If you want your space to look cooler or more modern, this will do the trick.
Adorn it with optional fire glass, lava rocks, or steel ornaments for a completely elegant look. This fire feature is handcrafted in Southern California to ensure high quality.
Designed with an access door, you don't have to worry about where to hide the tank if you plan to buy the liquid propane model. This unit has a Match Lit Ignition System that can be lit by holding a match or lighter near the burner while turning the valve. A timer may be purchased separately so you can set it to shut off anytime within 1 hour.
This beautiful fire pit will give you an excuse to unwind outdoors every day! Get the Beverly Corten Steel Fire Pit for your home today and save on free shipping.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Match Lit Ignition System, , Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Access Door, Air Vents, Lava Rock, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Outdoor Steel Fire Pit
- 2 fuel types are available to best suit your needs: Liquid Propane units may be better for backyards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas rids the need to change tanks
- 3 Sizes available to select one that fits your space: 30", 36", or 42" in Diameter
- Constructed with Stainless Steel for a sleek look
- Match Lit Ignition does not need electricity to work
- Built with an Access Door to hide the tank for liquid propane models
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- Heat Output:
- 30" Round Fire Pit: 50,000 BTUs
- 36" Round Fire Pit: 75,000 BTUs
- 42" Round Fire Pit: 90,000 BTUs
- 30" Diameter x 24" Height
- 36" Diameter x 24" Height
- 42" Diameter x 24" Height
- Burn Area Dimensions:
- 30" Round Fire Pit: 19" Diameter
- 36" Round Fire Pit: 25" Diameter
- 42" Round Fire Pit: 31" Diameter
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 30" Round Fire Pit: 50 lbs
- 36" Round Fire Pit: 50 lbs
- 42" Round Fire Pit: 75 lbs
- 30" Round Fire Pit: 70 lbs
- 36" Round Fire Pit: 85 lbs
- 42" Round Fire Pit: 100 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- T-Burner - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Access Door - 1 pc.
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!