Top Fires Unity Round Corten Steel Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit
A Modern Take on Wood-Burning Fire Pits That Will Enhance Your Backyard Gatherings
It's nice to look back and remember times you spent gathering around a fire pit on occasion. However, wood-burning fire pits are messy and difficult to clean. The Top Fires Unity Gas Fire Pit is a cleaner alternative as it emits much less smoke and can be lit up with ease.
Handcrafted with corten steel, its body has a rusty texture and adds warm hues to your exteriors. The weathered appearance is a timeless look and gives any outdoor space more character.
You don't need electricity for its Match Lit Ignition System, and it can be turned on with ease. Simply hold a match or lighter near the burner while turning the key valve to light it up. A timer can be purchased separately so it can shut off on its own anytime within an hour.
Enjoy outdoor gatherings more and create a more vivid memory of moments spent with your loved ones. Order today and get free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Match Lit Ignition System, Round Burner, Hoses, Key Valve, Access Door, Air Vents, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Compatible with Liquid Propane and Natural Gas to choose a fuel type that is easier to source
- Corten Steel Construction for an elegant and weathered look
- Corten Steel Finish prevents scratches on its surface
- Liquid Propane Models are built with an Access Door to hide the tank
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 48" Round Copper Fire Pit. Dimensions Overall: 48"diameter; 24" height. Dimensions Burnin Area: 24", 12". Item Weight: 180 lbs. 150,000 BTUs.
- 60" Round Copper Fire Pit. Dimensions Overall: 60" diameter; 24" height. Dimensions Burnin Area: 36", 18". Item Weight: 250 lbs. 150,000 BTUs.
- 72" Round Copper Fire Pit. Dimensions Overall: 72" diameter; 24" height. Dimensions Burnin Area: 48", 12". Item Weight: 280 lbs. 290,000 BTUs.
- Match Lit Ignition does not need electricity
- Optional LC Certified Electronic Kit for an ignition that is easier to use
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 set
- Fire Pit - 1 pc
- Round Burner - 1 pc
- Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc
- Key - 1 pc
- Access Door - 1 pc
- Air Vents - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.