A Unique Cross Wood Beam Fire Pit Table with Match Lit Ignition System
A classy exterior that stands out is something that everyone dreams for their home. But, with everything store-bought, people tend to play safe, making it difficult to have a space with character. The Top Fires Palo Fire Pit is a unique and beautiful addition that will be your saving grace. Picture wood beams fashioned on top of each other to form a fire table. It may look like real wood beams, but it is actually made of concrete. Available in two sizes and three wood grain finish options, this fire feature will look great in outdoor spaces lined with grass and surrounded by trees.
Top Fires Palo is perfect for rustic or natural outdoor spaces. It is handcrafted in Southern California by the craftsmen at The Outdoor Plus company. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is non-combustible and built to withstand the outdoor elements. Choose from three woodgrain options - Ebony, Ivory, and Oak. It is like getting a wooden table with fire that enhances the ambiance and provides warmth at the center.
Designed and built using the newest technological advances in burner construction and energy conservation. This beautiful high-end fire pit, 48" or 60" wide, is perfect for both residential and commercial projects. It comes with a Match Lit Ignition system that does not need electricity to work. Light it up by simply placing a match or lighter near its burner while turning the key valve. You can add a timer to your purchase to set the fire pit to shut off anytime within 1 hour.
Spending time outdoors can be an enjoyable experience no matter what season with Palo! Get it for your home today and save on free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Match Lit Ignition, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit Table - Match Lit Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a durable and non-combustible material
- Wood Grain Textured Finish for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- 3 Wood Grain Finish Options to match your style: Ebony, Ivory, or Oak
- Includes waterproof Power Wire for your safety
- Match Lit Ignition System, no need for electricity
- Does not fit LP tank within the unit, use an optional tank cover to hide it
- Includes 18" Linear Burner for the 48" model and 24" for the 60" unit
- Decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- The Glass Wind Guard is an optional purchase to prevent the flame from getting blown out
- The E-stop timer may be added to the purchase for setting it to shut off within 1 hour
- Heat Output:
- 48" Model: 20,000 BTUs
- 60" Model: 25,000 BTUs
- Burn Area:
- 48" Model: 20" L x 8" W
- 60" Model: 32" L x 8" W
- 48" Model: 17" H x 48" L x 29" W
- 60" Model: 17" H x 60" L x 29" W
- Weight: 150 lbs
- 48" Model: 355 lbs
- 60" Model: 495 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 48" Model: 20 lbs
- 60" Model: 30 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Match Lit Ignition - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!