Top Fires Newport Rectangular Concrete Gas Fire Table - Match Lit
An Outdoor Dining Table to Gather Round And Make The Most Out Of Your Outdoor Gatherings
It is always relaxing to sit by the fire, enjoy its warmth and the comfort it provides. How convenient it would be if that fire feature can also serve as a table for your gatherings and outdoor entertainment. The Top Fires Newport Rectangular Concrete Gas Fire Table not only provides high amounts of heat but also gives you a spacious tabletop.
With its 12" overhang and standard dining table height, this fire feature will also provide you a functional table that can be utilized in different ways. Grab a bite or have a cup of coffee while sitting next to its gorgeous flames and enjoying its warmth. This fire pit table can easily be operated with a Match Lit ignition system that requires little to no maintenance.
The Newport Fire Table has a top-notch versatility as it is available in two sizes and can be fuelled by either natural gas or liquid propane. Select from a 120" wide or 144" wide model and choose the fuel that suits your needs. For more convenience, this unit can house a 20-lb propane tank inside.
Relax on the comfort it provides with its high heat output while giving your outdoor space an elegant centerpiece. This fire table is handcrafted with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) to guarantee its durability. There are nine solid colors, five metallic, and four rustic finishes to choose from. Select the finish that matches your outdoor décor.
Equip your patio with the Top Fires Newport Rectangular Concrete Gas Fire Table and enjoy a warm and comfortable outdoor gathering. With its functionality and cozy heat, you'll surely create fond memories with your guests and family. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer.
What's Included: GFRC Fire Pit, Fire Pan/Plate, Burner, Nipple, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Gas Fire Table provides you high heat output to warm expansive outdoors while serving as a functional table
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Match Lit Ignition System - Requires little to no maintenance
- Houses a 20-lb propane tank inside the table for clutter-free operation
- 12" Overhang for more tabletop space
- 30" Standard Dining Table Height - Great for eating outdoors
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Handcrafted and made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Heat Output:
- 120" Model: 120,000 BTUs
- 144" Model: 160,000 BTUs
- Burn Area:
- 120" Model: 78" W x 12" D
- 144" Model: 102" W x 12" D
- 120" Model: 30" H x 120" W x 48" D
- 144" Model: 30" H x 144" W x 48" D
- 120" Model: 1465lbs
- 144" Model: 1750lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 120" Model: 125lbs
- 144" Model: 175 lbs
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- GFRC Fire Pit
- Fire Pan/Plate
- Lava Rocks
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.