Create an Excuse to Relax More in Your Backyard with a Beautiful 60" Electronic Ignited Fire Pit
Nighttime is one of the best times to be outdoors, but it's hard to do that when your backyard looks unappealing. This makes people want to rather stay inside, making them miss out on fun and relaxing activities outdoors. With an elegant fire pit, you make your space more beautiful and comfier.
The Top Fires Del Mar Fire Pit is a simple but elegant piece that is perfect for any outdoor space. It has a low rectangular body with great modern appeal. Made in Southern California with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), you can be sure that this fire pit has great quality. Choose from 9 solid colors, 5 metallic finishes, and 4 rustic finishes to get the perfect piece that matches your style. Optional lava rocks and fire glass may also be purchased to enhance its look.
This unit has a 110 V Electronic Ignition System that can be lit by just plugging in. Its flames' height may be adjusted by turning the key valve.
Utilize your backyard for more enjoyment and pleasure. Buy the Top Fires Del Mar Fire Pit now and get free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Electronic Valve, Pilot Igniter, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table Videos - Electronic
- Rectangular Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made from GFRC concrete for long-lasting durability
- Has a Smooth Finish for a polished surface that does not easily chip
- 9 Solid Colors to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- 110 V Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and use
- Does not have an access door. A propane tank cover is needed to conceal the tank for liquid propane units.
- Includes the 24" burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown out.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 60" L x 28" W x 15” H
- Burn Area: 42" L x 10’’ W
- Weight: 435 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 LBS
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Electronic Valve - 1 pc.
- Pilot Igniter - 1 pc.
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!