Top Fires Avalon 36" Square Concrete Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic
A Modern Version of the Traditional Tapered Square Bowl with Electronic Ignition System
Imagine a backyard or poolside patio where you could sit around in the evenings with family and friends and enjoy a glass of wine or two. Picture a square fire bowl, two, or multiple bowls lined up, Avalon can be the fire bowl you need in your outdoor space.
The Avalon Fire Bowl is a modern take on the traditional tapered square bowl. It has a gorgeous curved structure that is sure to provide visual pleasure to you and your guests
This Concrete Fire Bowl comes with a 12V electronic ignition system which is safe to use near water. Each fire bowl is unique as it is individually handmade and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. Because of its handmade nature, slight variations in color and texture may occur.
Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), it is manufactured to be durable and long-lasting in a variety of environments. This fire pit is cast and the colors are blended into the construction material for an elegant and durable finish that won't chip or flake. Choose from nine standard and nine premium finish options.
Avalon square fire bow can be the perfect addition to your outdoor area. So go ahead and put it into your shopping basket to enjoy the ambient light, dancing flames, and warmth that it can provide!
What's Included: Bowl, Fire Plate, Burner, Gas Line, LP or NG Orifice, Mounting Bracket, Lava Rock, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic Videos
Square Fire Bowl for Outdoor Use
- Liquid Propane or Natural Gas for your convenience
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete for durability
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Canvas Cover Optional
- GFRC Pillar Optional
- 65,000 BTUs
- 12" Round Burner Included
- 12 VAC Transformer Included
- 12V Electronic Ignition System meets the new NEC 12V Standard and can be placed and operated next to water
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- Dimensions: 10" H x 36" W x 36" D
- Base Dimensions: 20" W x 20" D
- Suggested Fire Glass: 95 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Fire Plate - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Line - 1 pc.
- LP or NG Orifice - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- Lava Rock -1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.