Top Fires Avalon 36" Square Concrete Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic
A combination Of Fire And Water Feature That Provides Warmth And Soothing Relaxation
Think about what it would feel like to sit by a fire pit with a water feature. The TOP Fires Avalon 36" Square Concrete Gas Fire and Water Bowl elevates your experience with its fire and water features. Enjoy the comforting heat it provides while relaxing to the sound and sight of the flowing water. Easily light up the unit with the integrated Electronic Ignition system.
Featuring the combination of gorgeous flames and flowing water, this unit will surely alleviate your stress and worries. Relax by the fire and listen to the ambient sound of the water to get the peace of mind you are longing for. This Gas Fire and Water Bowl can easily be lit up with an Electronic ignition system for hassle-free operation.
The Avalon Concrete Bowl can be fuelled by liquid propane or natural gas. Choose the fuel that suits your needs and requirements. With its high heat output of 65,000 BTUs, it can cover large outdoor spaces, and even on colder days, it provides an adequate amount of heat.
This fire and water bowl is handcrafted in the USA with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a premium material that guarantees not only the durability of the product but also the longevity of its finish so it will not chip or flake. There are nine solid colors, five metallic, and four rustic finishes to choose from. Select the finish that meshes well with your outdoor décor.
Enjoy the comfort the Top Fires Avalon 36" Square Concrete Gas Fire and Water Bowl provides as you equip your home with an elegant outdoor centerpiece. With the electronic ignition system, you can easily light up the burner and enjoy the heat in a few seconds. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer.
What's Included: GFRC Bowl, CSA Certified Electronic Ignition System, Fire Pan/Plate, 12" Burner, Copper Scupper (3/4" Male Connection), Nipple, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Gas Fire and Water Feature - The heat provides warmth and comfort while the flowing water gives a soothing feeling
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Match Lit Ignition System - Requires little to no maintenance
- 65,000 BTUs provides wider heat coverage
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Dimensions: 10" H x 36" W x 36" D
- Base Dimensions: 10" H x 20" W x 20" D
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 95 lbs
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- GFRC Bowl
- CSA Certified Electronic Ignition System
- Fire Pan/Plate
- 12" Burner
- Copper Scupper (3/4″ Male Connection)
- Lava Rock
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.