The Soothing Ambiance of this Fire and Water Bowl Calls for Relaxation
It's difficult to decide between a fire or water feature that would bring a better ambiance to your yard. There are so many of these features in the market that it's hard to find something special. How about a piece that is both a fire and a water feature? Enjoy the comforting heat from the Top Fires Avalon Fire and Water Bowl while it provides a soothing sound and sight of flowing water.
The Avalon Fire and Water Bowl is handcrafted in the USA with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a premium material that guarantees not only the durability of the product but also the longevity of its finish so it will not chip or flake. There are nine solid colors, five metallic, and four rustic finishes to choose from. Select the finish that meshes well with your outdoor décor.
You can choose its fuel source to be liquid propane or natural gas to suit your needs. The Electronic Ignition System allows you to turn on your fire pit by just plugging it. Adjust the flames with the key valve and spread supplementary heat to your outdoor space.
Relax by the fire and listen to the ambient sound of the water to get the peace of mind you are longing for. Order today and take advantage of our free shipping promo!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features. This fire pit is customizable in other colors or finishes.
What's Included: GFRC Bowl, CSA Certified Electronic Ignition System, Fire Pan/Plate, 12" Burner, Copper Scupper (3/4" Male Connection), Nipple, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at email@example.com.
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Gas Fire and Water Feature - The heat provides warmth and comfort while the flowing water gives a soothing feeling
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Electronic Ignition to easily light up the burner
- 12 VAC Transformer Included for easy setup
- 12V Electronic Ignition System meets the new NEC 12V Standard and can be placed and operated next to water
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 10" H x 30" W x 30" D
- Base Dimensions: 10" H x 12" W x 12" D
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 55 lbs
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- GFRC Bowl - 1 pc.
- CSA Certified Electronic Ignition System - 1 set
- Fire Pan/Plate - 1 pc.
- 8" Burner - 1 pc.
- Copper Scupper (3/4″ Male Connection) - 1 pc.
- Nipple - 1 pc.
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!