Let this Geometric Fire Table Attract People to Spend Time Outdoors
One of the best things about summer is spending time outdoors with friends and family but sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate. The Top Fires Angelus Fire Pit solves this problem perfectly! Not only does it keep you warm on a chilly night, but it also adds ambiance and creates a cozy atmosphere for socializing.
Top Fires Angelus looks stylish with clean lines that taper down to the base. Handcrafted in Southern California, it is made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) to withstand heat and outdoor elements. This fire feature is sold in 9 solid colors and 9 metallic and rustic finishes to make sure you get a fire pit that will match your decor.
Built with high-end burner technology, its Flame Sense with Spark Ignition system shuts off the gas when the flame burns out for safety and is easier to turn on than match-lit fire pits.
Utilize your backyard space and love the outdoors even more! Buy this beautiful fire pit and get free shipping on us!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas to select a convenient gas source
- Made from GFRC concrete to last for many years
- Smooth Finish for a good-looking social centerpiece
- Access Door to House a Standard LP Tank within the unit for convenience
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Spark Ignition with Flame Sense, no need for electricity
- 30" Linear Burner Included
- 65,000 BTUs
- Burn Area: 2" H x 48" W x 10" D
- Overall Dimensions: 24" H x 60" W x 36" D
Base Dimensions: 50" W x 24" D
- Weight: 395 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-month commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!