Top Fires Angelus 60" Rectangular GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense
Geometric Fire Table Design in Colors to Match Your Décor with Flame Sense
Make the most out of your outdoor space no matter what season with the Angelus fire table. Spend time outdoors with friends and family while enjoying the warmth and ambiance that a fire pit brings. It is the perfect outdoor social centerpiece!
Top Fires Angelus is an elegant fire pit with clean lines that taper down to the base. Each fire pit is unique as it is handcrafted in Southern California by the craftsmen at The Outdoor Plus company. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), it is built to withstand the heat and outdoor elements.
Designed and built using the newest technological advances in burner construction and energy conservation, this beautiful high-end fire feature is perfect for both, residential and commercial projects. It comes with a Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense that automatically shuts off the gas in case the flame gets extinguished increasing safety and saving you gas in the long run.
Choose from nine different solid colors of Ash, Black, Brown, Chestnut, Chocolate, Gray, Limestone, Natural Gray, or Vanilla. Metallic and rustic finishes are also available - Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, and Rustic White.
Innovative and timeless, this fire pit is built to last and will serve you for years to come. Choose a color to match your décor, standard and premium finishes are available. Enjoy backyard entertainment all-year-round with a Top Fires fire pit!
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas
- Spark Ignition with Flame Sense, no need for electricity
- Made from GFRC concrete to last for many years
- Smooth Finish for a good looking social centerpiece
- Access Door to House a Standard LP Tank within the unit for convenience
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Canvas Cover Optional
- Glass Wind Guard Optional
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- 30" Linear Burner Included
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- 65,000 BTUs
- Burn Area: 2" H x 48" W x 10" D
- Top Dimensions: 24" H x 60" W x 36" D
Base Dimensions: 24" H x 50" W x 24" D
- Weight: 395 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.