Top Fires Bastille 87-Inch Corten Steel Fire Tower - Electronic (OPT-FTWR2EKIT)
This Tall, Elegant Fire Tower is an Absolute Jaw Dropper Anywhere
You want your exterior to look beautiful and unique, but you're not sure how to make that happen. A lot of fire features look the same, but this one is different. It's tall and elegant, with a build that will impress anyone who sees it. The Top Fires Bastille Tower is the perfect way to enhance the ambiance in your outdoor area and give your guests something truly special to look at.
Handcrafted and designed in the USA, this fire tower is made with strong and heat-resistant steel. It has a Weathered Corten Steel Finish for an elegant, character-rich texture. You can place it by the pool or beside sofas to create an attractive spot for people to spend time in.
This model has a 110 V Electronic Ignition System that lets you light its flames by simply plugging it in. The Liquid Propane Tower has an access door that accommodates a tank for a seamless operation, just like the Natural Gas unit.
Get a better backyard entertainment experience with this impressive fire tower. Hurry and save on our free shipping promo!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Tower, CSA Certified Ignition System, Burner Ring, Whistle Free Flex Line, Key Valve, Key, Gas Hoses, Access Door, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Fire Tower - Electronic Videos
- Outdoor Fire Tower
- Select a more convenient gas source: Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- Burner and Plate are made of Stainless Steel to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Made with Corten Steel and a Weathered Finish for an elegant and character-rich design
- 110V Electronic Ignition System, just plug-in and play
- Built with an access door to accommodate a propane tank for a bulk-free operation
- No Fire Glass Required
- 40,000 BTU
- Dimensions overall: 22'' W x 87" H
- Dimensions burning area: 17''
- Weight: 145 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Tower - 1 pc.
- CSA Certified Ignition System - 1 pc.
- 10'' Burner SS Ring - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Flex Line - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Access Door for 20 lbs. Propane Tank - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.