Top Fires Julius 48-Inch Hammered Copper Gas Fire Pit - Electronic (OPT-RS48E)
A Must-Have Fire Pit for an Edgy Backyard Look
Do you dream of a home that looks completely modern up to its patio? It's easy to do this with sleek furniture, but you have to get the ambiance right too for people to truly appreciate its beauty. Cozy up your exteriors with the Top Fires Julius Fire Pit. This fire feature has an inverted triangle body made of hammered copper. When lit at night, it will accent your outdoor area nicely.
Handcrafted in Southern California, the design and quality of this copper fire pit are second to none. Its unique and slender figure adds sophistication to your outdoor space. For a touch of elegance, Hammered Copper material is masterfully shaped into this beautiful piece.
This model has an Electronic Ignition System, so you don't need to hold a match or a lighter near the burner to turn it on. Simply turn the key valve to light it up and adjust the flame height. It meets the NEC 12V Standard so you can place it near pools or water features for a beautiful contrast of water and flames.
Optional accessories like decorative media and covers may be purchased separately to protect or enhance the look of your fire pit.
Get this innovative fire feature and relax in a more ambient atmosphere in your home. Hurry and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
What's Included: Fire Pit, LC Certified Electronic Ignition System, Stainless Steel Burner, Pan, Whistle Free Flex Line, Key Valve, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Electronic Videos
- Outdoor Fire Pit perfect for residential/commercial projects
- Constructed with Hammered Copper for a timeless, elegant look
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible for you to choose a convenient gas source
- 12V Electronic Ignition System lets you turn your fire pit on easier and can be operated near water
- Includes Lava Rocks to make it look more attractive
- Other decorative media and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize it
- The optional canvas cover protects it from the elements when not in use
- The Electronic Ignition System operated on 12 Volts power only. Damage will result when powered using 110 Volts.
- Heat Output 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 48" Diameter, 15" Height
- Made in the USA for superior quality and craftsmanship
- 6-months commercial & 1-year residential warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc
- LC Certified Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc
- SS Burner & Pan - 1 set
- Whistle Free Flex Line - 1 pc
- Key Valve - 1 pc
- Key - 1 pc
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.