Imagine Bonding Around a Wood-Burning Fire Without the Hassle with This Beautiful Fire Feature
Gathering around a bonfire with family and friends is a great way to relax and enjoy each other's company, but the smokiness and hassle of starting a fire can make it unappealing. Setting up the fire is even more difficult when the temperature drops. That is what the Top Fires Bella Fire Pit Table is here for. It is the modern take on wood-burning fires with less smoke, a beautiful design, and a Match Lit Ignition System for conveniently starting the fire.
Perfect for any modern space, this square fire pit table is available in 4 neutral colors to complement any seating area- black, copper vein, gray, and white. Its body is made of steel and has a powder-coated finish so the surface does not chip off or get scratched easily.
The Top Fires Bella Fire Pit Table is built with a Match Lit Ignition System and can be fuelled by liquid propane or natural gas, whichever is more available for you to get. This fire pit is lit by holding a match or lighter near the burner while turning the key valve. You can add a timer so it can be set to shut off anytime within 1 hour.
Let everyone enjoy each other's company as much as possible. Buy this beautiful fire pit table for your home today and get free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Match Lit Ignition System, Fire Ring, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, Access Door, Adjustable Legs, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire Table Videos:
- Outdoor Fire Pit Table
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas compatible so you can choose a fuel type best suited for your needs
- Constructed with steel for durability
- 4 Powder-coated finishes are available to match your decor: Black, Copper Vein, Gray, and White
- Match Lit Ignition works even without electricity
- Includes the Stainless Steel Burner
- Fully Assembled for a hassle-free setup
- Propane compartment can hide a standard 20 lb. tank
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- Minimum Heat Output: 50000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 65000 BTUs
- Dimensions overall: 24" H x 36" L x 36" W
- Dimensions burning area: 16" L x 16" W
- Suggested fire glass: 30 lbs
- Item weight: 75 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc
- Fire Pit Unit - 1 pc
- 10" SS Fire Ring - 1 pc
- Key Valve - 1 pc
- Key - 1 pc
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Access door - 1 pc
- Adjustable Legs - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!