Top Fires 36" x 36" Square Fire Table Steel - Match Lit (OPT-BELPC36)
Top Fires 36" x 36" Square Powder Coated Steel Fire Table with Match Lit Ignition, LP or NG
Create your perfect backyard entertainment experience with the 36"x36" contemporary stainless steel fire table with convenient match lit ignition by Top Fires.
Square Fire Table - elegant stainless steel fire table from TOP Fires.
Enhance and protect your fire feature with optional accessories. Decorative media, ornaments, canvas cover, 1-hour gas timer, and glass wind guard are available. Optional accessories are purchased separately.
With the help of this fire table, you can decorate your backyard, for example, create a cozy atmosphere by the sofa or pool.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- Steel Construction
- Finish: Powder coat
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Match Lit Ignition
- Fully Assembled
- Hidden propane compartment accepts a standard 20 lb. tank
- Canvas Cover Optional
- Glass Wind Guard Optional
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Minimum Heat Output: 50000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 65000 BTUs
- Dimensions overall: 36" length, 36" width, 24" height
- Dimensions burning area: 16" length, 16" width
- Item weight: 75 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
- LC Certified Ignition System
- Fire Pit Unit
- 10" SS Fire Ring
- Key Valve
- Lava Rock
- Access door
- Adjustable Legs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.