Unwind with the Calming Presence of a 36" Electronic Ignited Fire and Water Bowl
Long evenings spent in your backyard are a good way to relax and give you a peaceful mind. It can be tough to stay in the backyard at night, especially during the cooler parts of the year. The Top Fires Maya Fire and Water Bowl is the perfect solution to this. With this beautiful addition, you can spend more time outdoors at night and enjoy the fresh air in a warm ambient space.
The combination of calm flowing water and warm glowing flames creates an unparalleled relaxing experience for you and your guests. Several of these bowls lined up will beautifully illuminate your exteriors. Its square copper body is a nice way to add a warm metal accent to any space. You can decorate it with optional fire glass, lava rocks, or ornaments to make it more beautiful.
This model is powered by an Electronic Ignition System that lights up the fire bowl by just plugging it into a 12 V Outlet. It is NEC certified to be placed near water features like pools.
Experience the most relaxing ambiance possible in your outdoor living space. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Bowl, Pan, Burner, Electronic Ignition System, Scupper, Whistle Free Hose, Gas Orifice (Natural Gas only), Air Mixer (Liquid Propane only), Lava Rocks, User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Square Gas Fire and Water Bowl
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Constructed with copper for a timeless, elegant design
- Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and play
- 12 V Ignition meets the NEC Standard to place it near water
- Includes 10" Round Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- A cover may also be purchased separately to conceal the propane tank
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 36” L x 36” W, 10” H
- Burn Area Dimensions: 32" L x 32" W
- Suggested Fire Glass: 90 lbs
- Weight: 128 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Scupper - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice (Natural Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Air Mixer (Liquid Propane only) - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.
Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!