Feel the Bliss of Relaxation by Sitting Beside These 36-Inch Cazo Fire and Water Bowls
Everyone wishes they had a cozy place to destress in their home. With so much stress to handle, having a den for relaxation is essential for every home. A great way to create a calming atmosphere in your home for relaxation is to have a fire and water bowl. The soothing sound of flowing water and warm ambiance from a fire feature is sure to calm your nerves.
Top Fires Cazo Fire and Water Bowl is made of Glass Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) and comes in 9 solid colors, 5 metallic finishes, and 4 rustic finishes to match the style of your exteriors. Its inverted triangle shape is a classic look that breathes elegance into a space. By decorating it with optional lava rocks, fire glass, or ornaments, you can make it look even more beautiful.
This model is powered by an Electronic Ignition System that lights up the fire bowl by just plugging it in a 12 V Outlet. It is NEC certified to be placed near water features like pools.
Enter into a bliss of relaxation every time you stay in your yard. Buy this for your home today and get free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire and Water Bowl, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Stainless Steel Whistle Free Hose, Electronic Valve, Pilot Igniter, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Gas Fire and Water Feature - The heat provides warmth and comfort while the flowing water gives a soothing feeling
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and play
- 12 V Ignition meets the NEC Standard to place it near water
- Includes 12" Round Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 36” Diameter, 12” Height
- Suggested Fire Glass: 95 lbs
- Weight: 100 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire and Water Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Stainless Steel Whistle Free Hose (1/2") - 1 pc.
- Electronic Valve - 1 pc.
- Pilot Igniter - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!