Captivate Your Guests with the Charm of a Fire and Water Feature
Outdoor spaces often feel unfinished or neglected because people don't know what to do with them. Adding some simple features can make a huge impact. A fire and water bowl is the perfect way to finish off your outdoor space and make it feel like an extension of your home. Not only will you be able to entertain friends and family, but you'll also have a cozy spot to relax in during the colder months.
Made with Copper, the Cazo 4-Way 36-Inch Fire and Water Bowl keeps the classic look of wood-burning fire pits but adds a water feature for a more relaxing ambiance. The water from this bowl flows from each of its 4 sides, allowing a seamless view from any side. This fire feature is made in Southern California, assuring top-notch quality and design.
This model does not need electricity to work as it uses a Match Lit Ignition System. Even more convenient, you can add the timer to your purchase to have it shut off on its own within 1 hour.
Reward yourself by having a cozy outdoor area to go home to after a stressful day. Buy the Top Fires Cazo 4-Way Fire and Water Bowl now and save on our free shipping promo!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire and Water Bowl, Pan, Burner, Match Lit Ignition System, Whistle Free Hose, Key Valve, Key, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative Media, Timer, Ornaments, Canvas Cover, and GFRC Pillar
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Match Lit Videos
- 4 Way Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl
- Select a fuel type that suits your needs: Liquid Propane may be best for backyards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas looks less cluttered
- Made of copper to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Hammered Copper Finish for a stylish and functional outdoor piece
- Match Lit Ignition System does not need electricity to work
- Includes a 12" burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 36” Diameter, 20" Height
- Suggested Fire Glass: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire and Water Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!