The Cazo 30-Inch Spillway Graces Any Exterior with a Relaxing Ambiance that Every Homeowner Dreams of
Outdoor spaces often lack the dramatic effect that we see in magazines and on TV. It can be really frustrating when you spend a lot of money on furniture for your backyard, patio, or pool area, and it still doesn't look as good as you want it to. For that romantic backyard lighting, the Top Fires Cazo Spillway Copper Fire and Water Bowl does an amazing job.
Featuring the combination of intimate flames and calming water, this fire and water bowl will surely give the relaxing ambiance you dream of. It is designed to keep the timeless look of fire pits with its copper material. This fire feature is made in Southern California, assuring top-notch quality and design.
This model is ignited by an Electronic Ignition System that lights up the fire bowl by just plugging it in a 12 V Outlet. It is NEC certified to be placed near water features like pools.
Soothe away all your stress with the relaxing ambiance from the Cazo Spillway Fire and Water Bowl. Order here and we'll give you free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire and Water Bowl, Pan, Burner, 12 V Electronic Valve, Igniter Pilot, 12-14 V Transformer, Whistle Free Hose, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos:
- Gas Fire and Water Bowl
- Select a fuel type that suits your needs: Liquid Propane may be best for backyards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas looks less cluttered
- Made of copper to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Hammered Copper Finish for a stylish and functional outdoor piece
- Electronic Ignition System to easily light up the burner
- Meets the new NEC 12V Standard and can be placed and operated next to water
- Includes the 6" burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- 80,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 30” Diameter, 12" Height
- Suggested fire glass: 35 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire and Water Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- 12 V Electronic Valve - 1 pc.
- Igniter Pilot - 1 pc.
- 12-14 V Transformer - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Due to copper’s natural properties and surrounding environment, the copper material will change its color into a blue/green hue over time when exposed to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!