Style & Durability in One Package - Upgrade to the Ultimate Single-Stage Gas Patio Heater Today
It's finally fall, and the nights are a little too cool for comfort. You want to be able to enjoy your outdoor space, without having to bundle up. The SupremeSchwank Gas Patio Heater is the perfect solution to warm your space in moments, so you can enjoy all your patio has to offer.
Indulge in unparalleled outdoor comfort with this powerful and reliable low-profile gas heater. Versatile to install, it can be mounted on a pole, wall, or ceiling. Built with marine-grade stainless steel, it will never rust, even in coastal areas. With wireless control options, you can control it from the comfort of your seat.
Whether you prefer propane or natural gas, choose from 2 heat outputs to provide optimal heat coverage for your outdoor space. The 23,000 BTU unit can heat up to 49 sq ft while the 35,000 BTU unit heats 64 sq ft at most. Outdoor heaters cannot work efficiently in extreme weather. Winds must be below 10 MPH to heat the specified area.
This gas heater has one heat setting which can be controlled using the optional wireless receiver and remote. If you wish to control heaters in multiple zones in one place, the patio panel may be a better control option for you. Both models can be used for indoor and outdoor commercial use. For homes, it's best to install these gas heaters outdoors.
Invest in a gas patio heater built with decades of experience in the heating industry and premium, high-quality components. Shop USA-Made Patio Heaters here, and enjoy free shipping!
What's Included: Gas Heater and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Control Panel, Remote Control, Remote Control Receiver, Ceiling Mounting Kit, Wall Mounting Kit, Wall Mount Arm, and Pole Mounting Kit
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
SupremeSchwank Gas Patio Heater Video:
- High-Quality Infrared Gas Heater is great for heating indoor/outdoor commercial spaces and outdoor areas for residences
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane to suit your space
- Black emissive-coated stainless steel housing complements any decor
- Offers versatile installation with optional pole, wall, or ceiling mounting kits
- Can be mounted at 0° to 30° to position heat correctly
- Overhead mounting leaves more space for seating and keeps aisles clear
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Build is rust-proof even in saltwater environments.
- High-Intensity Ceramic Infrared Burner heats with radiant energy that doesn't get blown away in the wind
- Built-in gas lines eliminate portable propane tanks, making the patio more efficient on your gas bill and safer for customers.
- Wireless control options or control panel to control multiple heaters in one place are available for your convenience.
- Perfect for 8' to 10' mounting height
- 24V transformer is required for the control panel; purchased separately.
- Single Stage 23,000 BTU or 35,000 BTU
- Heating Area:
- 23,000 BTU model: 49 sq. ft.
- 35,000 BTU model: 64 sq. ft.
- 23,000 BTU model: 30 1/2" L x 10" H x 13" W
- 35,000 BTU model: 43 1/2" L x 10" H x 13" W
- 23,000 BTU model: 32 lbs
- 35,000 BTU model: 44 lbs
- Made in the USA
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Gas Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm. Mounting angles and distances are suggested to ensure comfort and are subject to site and design conditions.
WARNING: If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service subject to the terms of this document.
Gas Infrared Patio Heaters
Subject to the conditions and limitations stated herein, during the term of this limited warranty, we will supply any component part (at our option a new or repaired component part) of the heater, as defined below, excluding any labor, which the Manufacturer’s examination determines to be defective in workmanship or material for a period of one year (1 year) from the date of installation, unless otherwise specified below. This warranty applies to the heater’s original owner, and subsequent transferees and only if the unit is installed and operated in accordance with the printed instructions accompanying the unit and in compliance with all applicable installation, building codes and good trade practices.
Click Here to View The Warranty
Electric Powered Radiant Heaters:
Subject to the conditions and limitations stated herein, during the term of this limited warranty, we will supply any component part (at our option a new or repaired component part) of the heater as defined below, excluding any labor, which the Manufacturer’s examination determines to be defective in workmanship or material for a period of two years (2 years) from the date of installation, unless otherwise specified below. This warranty applies to the heater’s original own-er, and subsequent transferees and only if the unit is installed and operated in accordance with the printed instructions accompanying the unit and in compliance with all applicable installation codes and good trade practices.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!