A Traditional-Looking Outdoor Gas Fireplace with Modern Features
You want to add a touch of warmth and ambiance to your outdoor living space, but an outdoor fireplace is just too much trouble. An outdoor fireplace can be a lot of work- you need to find the right spot, get a permit, and hire a mason to build the chimney. Not to mention that an open flame can be dangerous in windy conditions.
Superior VRE4300 Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace is the perfect solution. This modern ventless fireplace is easy to install with no need for a chimney. It's available in two sizes and comes in stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
This Superior fireplace comes with beautiful white herringbone panels. It does resemble a wood-burning fireplace, with a realistic log set, but it does not come with the drawbacks of a wood-burning fireplace, no soot, no mess.
Add warmth, ambiance, and style with a Superior VRE4300. Choose a size, 36" or 42", buy it now, shipping is free!
What's Included: Gas Fireplace, Ceramic Fiber Log Set, White Refractory Herringbone Liner, Burner with Log Grate, Stainless Steel Fire Screen, Wall Switch, and User's Manual
- Designed for outdoor wall installation
- Available in 36” and 42” models to fit your space
- White Herringbone Refractory Liner and Floor adds style
- High definition ceramic fiber log set included for a realistic look
- Dancing yellow flames with realistic lava rock ember bed for visual appeal
- Robust stainless steel fire screen will last for years
- Two Heat Settings: High (50,000 BTU) or Low (39,500 BTU) for your comfort
- Hidden battery operated electronic ignition is easy to use
- Wall Switch and Battery Box included for your convenience
- 2 D-Cell Batteries Required (Not Included)
- Stainless steel construction for outdoor use ensures your fireplace lasts for decades
- Optional bi-fold glass doors, hood and weather cover
- Maximum heat output:
- Natural Gas: 50,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 46,000 BTUs
- ANSI Z21.11.2
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 41 3/8" H x 41 3/4" W x 20" D
- 42" Model: 41 3/8" H x 47 3/4" W x 20" D
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 28 1/2" H x 37" W
- 42" Model: 28 1/2" H x 43" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 46 1/2" H x 42 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 42" Model: 46 1/2" H x 48 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 36" Model: 118 lbs
- 42" Model: 132 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 20-year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Gas Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - 1 set
- White Refractory Herringbone Liner - 1 set
- Burner with Log Grate - 1 set
- Stainless Steel Fire Screen - 1 set
- Wall Switch - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This series is design certified in accordance with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z21.11.2 by the Canadian Standards Association Laboratories (CSA) as an Unvented Room Fireplace and should be installed according to specific instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.
Innovative Hearth Products Limited One Year Warranty ("IHP") warrants your electric fireplace, appliance or insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, blower and circuit board, if applicable, carry the Limited One Year Warranty. After installation, if covered components are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the Limited One Year Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP Product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this Limited One Year Warranty as described herein.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!