Enjoy First Class Comfort from a Traditional-Looking Outdoor Ventless Gas Fireplace
You want to add a touch of warmth and ambiance to your outdoor living space, but traditional fireplaces are too messy to use and install.
So, are you just going to sit and watch your guests freeze in the cold?
Not on our watch. Easily make any outdoor space feel warm and inviting with a modern unvented gas fireplace, just like the Superior VRE4300. This outdoor gas fireplace is easy to install with no need for a chimney. Get the most value with a durable Stainless Steel Construction, Made in the USA.
Designed with beautiful white herringbone panels and an ultra-realistic log set, it resembles a wood-burning fireplace. Add a timeless charm to any living space with this beautiful addition.
Honestly, what more can you ask for with a gas fireplace that's a safer, easier, and cleaner alternative? Shop now and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
What's Included: Gas Fireplace, Ceramic Fiber Log Set, White Refractory Herringbone Liner, Burner with Log Grate, Stainless Steel Fire Screen, Wall Switch, and User's Manual
- Unvented Outdoor Gas Fireplace is easier than vented installations
- Easier to install as it's built into the wall without any vents/chimneys
- Stainless steel construction for outdoor use ensures your fireplace lasts for decades
- Available in 36” and 42” models to fit your space
- White Herringbone Refractory Liner and Floor adds style
- Ultra-realistic ceramic fiber log set adds a traditional look
- Dancing yellow flames on lava rock ember bed create a stunning display
- 2 Heat Settings (High or Low) for your comfort
- Hidden battery-operated electronic ignition makes it easy to use
- Wall Switch and Battery Box included for your convenience
- 2 D-Cell Batteries Required (Not Included)
- Add a Bi-Fold Door to make it look more traditional
- Optional stainless steel weather cover protects it when not in use
- Optional brushed stainless steel hood prevents water from entering the hearth
- Maximum Heat Output:
- Natural Gas: 50,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 46,000 BTUs
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 41 3/8" H x 41 3/4" W x 20" D
- 42" Model: 41 3/8" H x 47 3/4" W x 20" D
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 28 1/2" H x 37" W
- 42" Model: 28 1/2" H x 43" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 46 1/2" H x 42 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 42" Model: 46 1/2" H x 48 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 36" Model: 118 lbs
- 42" Model: 132 lbs
- ANSI Z21.11.2
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- 20-year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Gas Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - 1 set
- White Refractory Herringbone Liner - 1 set
- Burner with Log Grate - 1 set
- Stainless Steel Fire Screen - 1 set
- Wall Switch - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This series is design certified in accordance with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z21.11.2 by the Canadian Standards Association Laboratories (CSA) as an Unvented Room Fireplace and should be installed according to specific instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.
Innovative Hearth Products Limited One Year Warranty ("IHP") warrants your electric fireplace, appliance or insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, blower and circuit board, if applicable, carry the Limited One Year Warranty. After installation, if covered components are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the Limited One Year Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP Product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this Limited One Year Warranty as described herein.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!