Superior VRE4300 Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace, Sizes: 36" and 42" Wide
This Superior VRE4300 fireplace comes with beautiful white herringbone panels
Superior VRE4300 Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace is a modern ventless outdoor fireplace with a contemporary look. The stainless steel face and frame are designed to withstand many years of outdoor use. Available in two sizes, this fireplace will look great with modern décor.
VRE4300 is the perfect fireplace for any modern patio or outdoor kitchen. Stainless steel construction ensures corrosion resistance. Vent-free, it is relatively easy to install with no need for a chimney that may obstruct your outdoor view. This natural gas fireplace can be converted to propane with an NG to LP conversion kit.
This Superior fireplace comes with beautiful white herringbone panels. It does resemble a wood-burning fireplace, with a realistic log set, but it does not come with the drawbacks of a wood-burning fireplace, no soot, no mess.
Turn it On or Off, set to High or Low heat as you sit back and relax. This fireplace has an electronic ignition system and comes with a handheld remote for your convenience.
Add warmth, ambiance, and style with a Superior VRE4300. Choose a size, 36" or 42", this gas fireplace gives a contemporary feel to any residential or commercial outdoor space.
What's Included: Battery operated electronic ignition, High definition ceramic fiber log set, White refractory herringbone Liners, Heavy duty stainless steel log grate with burner, Stainless steel screens
- Designed for outdoor wall installation
- Available in 36” and 42” radiant smooth-faced models
- White Herringbone Refractory Liner and Floor
- High definition ceramic fiber log set included
- Random, dancing yellow flames with realistic lava rock ember bed
- Robust stainless steel fire screen
- Two Heat Settings: High (50,000 BTU) or Low (39,500 BTU)
- Hidden battery operated electronic ignition
- Wireless remote control included
- Stainless steel construction for outdoor use
- Optional bi-fold glass doors, hood and weather cover
- Maximum heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- ANSI Z21.11.2
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 41 3/8" H x 41 3/4" W x 20" D
- 42" Model: 41 3/8" H x 47 3/4" W x 20" D
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 28 1/2" H x 37" W
- 42" Model: 28 1/2" H x 43" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 46 1/2" H x 42 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 42" Model: 46 1/2" H x 48 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 36" Model: 118 lbs
- 42" Model: 132 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
What's in the Box:
- VRE4300 Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Battery operated electronic ignition- 1 pc.
- High definition ceramic fiber log set - 1 pc
- White Herringbone Refractory Liner and Floor - 1 pc
- Heavy-duty stainless steel log grate with burner - 1 pc
- Stainless steel screen - 1 pc.
This series is design certified in accordance with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z21.11.2 by the Canadian Standards Association Laboratories (CSA) as an Unvented Room Fireplace and should be installed according to specific instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.