A Traditional-Looking Outdoor Vent-Free Gas Fireplace with Modern Features
You often spend time in your patio or outdoor kitchen without an outdoor fireplace.
Now, you'd be lying to us if you say it's cozy enough for everybody.
We know outdoor fireplaces are difficult to install, so here's a safer, cleaner, and easier alternative- an unvented gas fireplace. Perfect for modern homes, it doesn't need a chimney. Its traditional look adds a timeless charm to any patio.
Fully constructed with Stainless Steel, it will withstand the harshest outdoor conditions. Choose between a white stack or white herringbone interior to suit your space best. With an ultra-realistic log set, it truly resembles a wood-burning fireplace. Sit back and relax as you turn it on and adjust the heat on its remote.
Last but not the least, this outdoor gas fireplace is designed and made in the USA for superior craftsmanship.
Maximize comfort and ambiance for everyone to enjoy your outdoor space to the fullest. Shop Superior Outdoor Fireplaces now and enjoy free shipping!
What's Included: Gas Fireplace, Remote Control, Stainless Steel Fire Screens, Ceramic Fiber Log Set, Liner, Burner, Grate, and User's Manual
Superior VRE3200 Outdoor Gas Fireplace Videos:
- Unvented Outdoor Gas Fireplace is easier than vented installations
- Stainless steel construction for quality that will last for decades
- Available in 36” and 42” models to fit your space
- Choose between a Stacked or Herringbone White Liner to match your style
- Detailed Charred Oak Style Ceramic Fiber Log Set looks like real wood
- Robust stainless steel fire screen for safety
- High and Low Heat Settings for comfort
- Hidden battery-operated electronic ignition is easy to use
- Wireless remote control included for easy operation
- Add a Bi-Fold Door to make it look more traditional
- Optional stainless steel weather cover protects it when not in use
- Optional brushed stainless steel hood prevents water from entering the hearth
- Optional drain pan keeps water from accumulating in the hearth
- Maximum Heat Output:
- LP Model: 41,000 BTUs
- NG Model: 45,000 BTUs
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 41 3/8" H x 41 3/4" W x 20" D
- 42" Model: 41 3/8" H x 47 3/4" W x 20" D
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 28 1/2" H x 37" W
- 42" Model: 28 1/2" H x 43" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 46 1/2" H x 42 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 42" Model: 46 1/2" H x 48 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 36" Model: 118 lbs
- 42" Model: 132 lbs
- ANSI Z21.11.2
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
What's in the Box:
- Gas Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Stainless Steel Fire Screens - 1 set
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - 1 set
- Liner - 1 set
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Grate - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This series is design certified in accordance with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z21.11.2 by the Canadian Standards Association Laboratories (CSA) as an Unvented Room Fireplace and should be installed according to specific instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.
Innovative Hearth Products Limited One Year Warranty ("IHP") warrants your electric fireplace, appliance or insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, blower and circuit board, if applicable, carry the Limited One Year Warranty. After installation, if covered components are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the Limited One Year Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP Product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this Limited One Year Warranty as described herein.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!