Superior VRE3200 Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace, Sizes: 36" and 42" Wide
The VRE3200 can be the perfect fireplace for any patio or outdoor kitchen.
Superior VRE3200 Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace is a modern ventless outdoor fireplace with a traditional look. The stainless steel frame ensures that this fireplace will last for many years of outdoor use. Available in two sizes, two interiors, LP and NG to meet your needs.
VRE3200 can be the perfect fireplace for any patio or outdoor kitchen. Stainless steel construction ensures corrosion resistance. Vent-free, it is relatively easy to install with no need for a chimney that may obstruct your outdoor view. This gas fireplace can be used with either liquid propane or natural gas, just choose a convenient fuel source.
This Superior fireplace comes with two interior options, white stack and white herringbone, choose what looks best for you. It resembles a wood-burning fireplace, with a realistic log set, but it does not come with the drawbacks of a wood-burning fireplace, no soot, no mess.
Turn it On or Off, set to High or Low heat as you sit back and relax. This fireplace has an electronic ignition system and comes with a handheld remote for your convenience.
Add warmth, ambiance, and style with a Superior VRE3200. Choose a size, 36" or 42", white stacked or herringbone interior, this gas fireplace is a great addition to any residential or commercial outdoor space.
What's Included: Fireplace, Wireless remote control, Stainless steel fire screens, ceramic fiber log set, Stacked or Herringbone White Refractory Liner and Floor, Heavy duty stainless steel log grate with burner,
- Designed for outdoor wall installation
- Available in 36” and 42” radiant smooth faced models
- Stacked or Herringbone White Refractory Liner and Floor
- Detailed charred oak style ceramic fiber log set included
- Heavy duty stainless steel log grate and burner with concealed gas control valve
- Robust stainless steel fire screen
- Two Heat Settings: High (45,000 BTU) or Low (30,000 BTU)
- Hidden battery operated electronic ignition
- Wireless remote control included
- Stainless steel construction for outdoor use
- Optional stainless steel weather cover
- Optional brushed stainless steel hood
- Optional drain pan
- Maximum heat output:
- LP Model: 41,000 BTUs
- NG Model: 45,000 BTUs
- ANSI Z21.11.2
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 41 3/8" H x 41 3/4" W x 20" D
- 42" Model: 41 3/8" H x 47 3/4" W x 20" D
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 28 1/2" H x 37" W
- 42" Model: 28 1/2" H x 43" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 46 1/2" H x 42 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 42" Model: 46 1/2" H x 48 3/4" W x 20 1/2" D
- 36" Model: 118 lbs
- 42" Model: 132 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
Whats in the Box:
- Fireplace - 1 pc
- Wireless remote control - 1 pc.
- Stainless steel fire screens - 1 pc
- ceramic fiber log set - 1 pc.
- Stacked or Herringbone White Refractory Liner and Floor - 1pc.
- Heavy duty stainless steel log grate with burner,
This series is design certified in accordance with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z21.11.2 by the Canadian Standards Association Laboratories (CSA) as an Unvented Room Fireplace and should be installed according to specific instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.