Superior Linear Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace - Optional See-Through
Superior Linear Gas Fireplace is a beautiful modern Outdoor Fireplace
Outdoor fireplaces are a great way to enjoy the outdoors, but many of them use wood-burning which can be messy and smoky. Not only is it difficult to find an outdoor fireplace that doesn't use wood-burning, but they're often expensive and ugly.
The Superior Linear Gas Fireplace is the perfect solution! This beautiful modern gas fireplace is weatherproof, making it perfect for any outdoor space. Plus, it comes with a see-through conversion kit so you can enjoy the scenic view beyond your outdoor wall.
Enjoy the beauty of flames dancing on crushed glass enhanced by this fireplace's full-spectrum LED lighting. Diamond Crystal glass media is included with the fireplace, other optional colors are available. Mood lighting and temperature can be controlled from its wall-mounted control box. For your convenience, get the optional remote control.
This modern gas fireplace is built for outdoor use. Its glass deflector shield protects the fireplace from the wind. No need to worry that it will get cold or that it will stop providing heat when the wind blows. It also comes equipped with a weatherproof stainless steel frame. An optional stainless steel weather cover is available for additional protection.
Superior Linear Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace is available in four sizes - 36", 48", 60", and 72" wide. Get the right size for your outdoor space. Buy now and get free shipping!
What's Included: Linear Vent-Free Outdoor Fireplace, See-Through Conversion Kit, Diamond Crystal Glass Media, and User's Manual
Superior Linear Vent-Free Outdoor Gas Fireplace Videos:
- Designed for outdoor wall installation
- Available in 36”, 48”, 60” and 72” linear configurations to fit your space
- Single-sided configuration with see-through kit included for flexibility
- Adjustable full-spectrum interior LED lighting to enhance the ambiance
- Diamond Crystal glass media included (Optional colors available)
- Fuel-saving electronic ignition is easy to use
- Glass deflector shield protects flames from wind
- Stainless steel construction for outdoor use
- Wall-mounted control box allows control of flames and interior light
- Optional on/off, high/low, CPI/IPI remote control
- Optional Propane gas conversion kit if a natural gas line is a problem
- Optional stainless steel weather cover to ensure your fireplace lasts for many decades
- ANSI Z21.11.2
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Maximum heat output:
- 36" Model: 31,000 BTUs
- 48" Model: 43,500 BTUs
- 60" Model: 50,000 BTUs
- 72" Model: 65,000 BTUs
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 37 1/2" H x 40" W x 16-1/4" D (16" See Thru)
- 48" Model: 37 1/2" H x 52" W x 16-1/4" D (16" See Thru)
- 60" Model: 37 1/2" H x 64" W x 16-1/4" D (16" See Thru)
- 72" Model: 37 1/2" H x 76" W x 16-1/4" D (16" See Thru)
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 16" H x 36" W
- 48" Model: 16" H x 48" W
- 60" Model: 16" H x 60" W
- 72" Model: 16" H x 72" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 37 3/4" H x 40 1/2" W x 16 1/4" D (15" See Thru)
- 48" Model: 37 3/4" H x 52 1/2" W x 16 1/4" D (15" See Thru)
- 60" Model: 37 3/4" H x 64 1/2" W x 16 1/4" D (15" See Thru)
- 72" Model: 37 3/4" H x 76 1/2"" W x 16 1/4" D (15" See Thru)
- 36" Model: 155 lbs
- 48" Model: 192 lbs
- 60" Model: 239 lbs
- 72" Model: 292 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
What's in the Box:
- Linear Vent-free Outdoor Fireplace- 1 pc.
- See-through Conversion Kit - 1 pc.
- Diamond Crystal Glass Media - 1 bag
- User Manual - 1 pc
This series is design certified in accordance with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z21.11.2 by the Canadian Standards Association Laboratories (CSA) as an Unvented Room Fireplace and should be installed according to specific instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.