Get Complete Freedom Giving Your Space a Cozy Makeover With a Zero-Clearance Fireplace
You love the look of traditional fireplaces, but most models today are designed to look contemporary.
You could get an old model, but they aren't as convenient and easy to install as modern ones.
How about a traditional-sized electric fireplace that combines alluring flames and convenient features?
The Superior Capella Fireplace is a squarish unit with yellow or blue flames and a brick-styled interior. Mood-enhancing multicolored ember lights create the ideal atmosphere as they accent your charred split oak logs beautifully.
Plus, this unit is absolutely zero-clearance. Bring ANY design concept to life as it allows you to place combustible materials up to the fireplace's edges. Whether it's reclaimed wood, artwork, or plants, there are no clearances to stop you.
Feel comfortable sitting near it with a thermostat to regulate the exact temperature. And, admire the stunning view of flames all year with the heat turned off.
Imagine relaxing in the living space of your dreams with the ambiance of a traditional fire. Take advantage of our free shipping promo and order it today!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Charred Split Oak Logs, Grounded Power Cord, Drywall Lip, Flanges, and User's Manual
Superior Capella Electric Fireplace Videos:
- Indoor Built-in Electric Fireplace, perfect for new or existing openings
- Easy to install- just hardwire or plug it in
- Zero Clearance- get more freedom decorating anywhere above the fireplace's face with any type of material
- May be corner installed, transform an awkward nook into a beautiful focal point
- 33"/36" wide sizes are available to fit your space
- Charred Split Oak Logs and a Smoked-Brick Interior give it a traditional look
- Lights with yellow or blue flames to create the right atmosphere
- Enhance the mood with Multicolored LED Ember Bed and Ceiling Lights
- Adjustable flame height to customize its display more
- Built with a reflective interior that adds more realism
- On-Demand Heat- enjoy its beautiful display in any season
- Thermostatic Heater maintains the temperature at 77° F to keep you comfortable
- Mesh fire screens add a classic fireplace feel
- Has a Remote and a Control Panel to conveniently adjust the settings
- Optional wall thermostat allows you to set the exact temperature
- Power Requirements:
- High: 240 V, 12.5 A, 3000 W
- Low: 120 V, 13.33 A, 1500 W
- High: 10,239 BTUs (Requires installation on a 240 V outlet)
- Low: 5,461 BTUs (120 V)
- 33" Wide: 32" H x 34.5" W x 14.88" D
- 36" Wide: 32" H x 37.63" W x 14.88" D
- Framing Dimensions:
- 33" Wide: 32" H x 35.25" W x 15.13" D
- 36" Wide: 32" H x 38.75" W x 15.13" D
- Viewing Area:
- 33" Wide: 33" L x 21.12" W
- 36" Wide: 36" L x 21.12" W
- 33" Wide:
- 36" Wide: 90 lbs
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Charred Split Oak Logs - 1 set
- Grounded Power Cord - 1 pc.
- Drywall Lip - 1 pc.
- Flanges - 4 pcs.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.
Innovative Hearth Products Limited One Year Warranty ("IHP") warrants your electric fireplace, appliance or insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, blower and circuit board, if applicable, carry the Limited One Year Warranty. After installation, if covered components are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the Limited One Year Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP Product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this Limited One Year Warranty as described herein.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!