Simplifire Scion Trinity 3-Sided Built-in Electric Fireplace
Versatile and Visually Stunning Electric Fireplace that is sure to grab your guest's attention!!
Coming home from a busy day at the office you stand in your apartment you feel that there is something missing and you realize that it needs a fireplace. A fireplace that not only looks good but is also functional. The Simplifire Scion Trinity Electric Fireplace creates an alluring atmosphere from any angle and is sure to grab your attention as well as your guests!
The flexible installation options allow you to add stunning ambiance without the need for gas lines or venting. Choose from a three-sided, corner, or single-sided installation, and enjoy the bright, vibrant, and life-like flame effects are showcased with this fireplace. With its clear glass front and sides as well as no visible heating vents, this fireplace has a virtually uninterrupted appearance that creates a seamless and sophisticated appeal. In addition, you can customize the life-like flame effects with the 4 flame color choices and 14 ember bed color combinations. Adding to this are two standard ember bed options, either clear crystals or driftwood logs (both included).
The Scion Trinity is fitted with a powerful supplemental heater capable of producing 5,000 BTUs and heats up to 400 sq ft. A multi-function remote control is included and allows for the care-free operation of the fireplace's various features from practically anywhere in your room. This Unique Electric Fireplace Can be built In or Wall Mounted with an Optional Cabinet!!
Don't delay - Get it now and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Multi-Function Remote, Clear Crystal Media, Black Embers, Driftwood log set with glowing embers, 2x AAA batteries, 2" Trim, 1/2" Trim, Power Cord, and User's Manual
- Flexible Built-in installation allows for 3-sided, 2-sided, or single-sided applications and Is Easy to Install and Safe
- Built-in Flush design bring finishing materials right to the edge of the fireplace for a flush look
- Wall Mounted with Optional Floating Mantel Kit for easy installation
- No mesh screen or visible heat vents
- Accent lighting for greater warmth and ambiance
- Choose between Four flame effects plus customize your fireplace with the 14 ember bed color choices with the included remote control
- Safely place a TV or artwork directly above the fireplace
- Thermostat and sleep timer can be controlled with included remote
- Multiple media options come standard for the look you want, including clear crystal media and driftwood logs with glowing embers
- Hardwire-ready but it also comes with a plug for easy installation
- Available in sizes 43” and 55” Wide
- CSA Approved
- Viewing Area:
- 43" Wide Model: 14-3/4" H x 43" 42-1/2" W
- 55" Wide Model: 14-3/4" H x 55" 54-1/2" W
- 43" Wide Model: 22 1/4” H x 43” 3/4” W x 11 1/2” D
- 55" Wide Model: 22 1/4” H x 54 5/8” W x 11 1/2” D
- Up to 5,000 BTUs provide two-stage supplemental heat
- Heating Area: 400 sq ft
- 120 Volts
- 15 Amps
- 1500 Watt
- 43" Wide Model: 127 lbs
- 55" Wide Model: 158 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Multi-Function Remote - 1 pc.
- Clear Crystal Media - 1 set
- Black Embers - 1 set
- Driftwood Log Set - 1 set
- AAA batteries - 2 pcs.
- 2" Trim - 6 pcs.
- 1/2" Trim - 6 pcs.
- Power Cord -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di- (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Simplifire Scion Trinity Electric Fireplace Video
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Hearth & Home Technologies, on behalf of its brand SimpliFire (”SimpliFire”), extends the following warranty for electric fireplaces that were purchased from a SimpliFire authorized dealer.
Warranty coverage begins on the date of original purchase. In the case of new home construction, warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the product by an independent, authorized SimpliFire dealer/ distributor, whichever occurs earlier. The warranty shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.