A Robust Heater That Fits Every Budget
It's difficult to focus on enjoying your time when you are constantly thinking of ways to warm up.
Worse, you are constrained to spend half of the year indoors since you don't have a quality patio heater.
The warmth of a heater invigorates you and lets you get more from your break.
Invest in one of the sturdiest patio heaters on the market. The RADtec Torrid Series 50" Electric Heater has an IP67 Rating, guaranteeing it can withstand strong rains and total protection from dust. It is made with aluminum that underwent anodization to convert it into an extremely corrosion-resistant material.
Built with a Golden Tube Heating Element, no energy is wasted heating the air. Instead, it produces Medium Wave Infrared Heat that focuses warmth on persons and objects. It is a reliable heater for semi-enclosed spaces and spot heating.
Feel toasty as it increases the ambient temperature by 10 to 15 degrees and preheats quickly in less than 5 minutes. A maximum of 182 sq ft is effectively heated in semi-enclosed areas with still winds and ambient temperature.
Setting up this heater is easy. Use the mounting kit to mount it on the wall, ceiling, or on a pole. This unit must be hardwired by a qualified technician. It also comes with a remote to adjust its settings.
Create a cozy space for yourself and remain unbothered by the chills the winter and fall season brings. Take advantage of our free shipping offer and shop today!
This heater is also available in other sizes: RADtec Torrid Series Collection
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Electric Heater, Mounting Kit, Remote Control, and User's Manual
- Electric Infrared Heater
- Simple and flexible installation- only requires a hardwired connection and can be wall, ceiling, or pole mounted
- Golden Tube Heating Element- suitable for open spaces as it focuses its heat on persons or objects
- Constructed with anodized aluminum, a material processed for corrosion resistance and preventing oxidation
- Comes in all-black to match any motif
- Rated IP67- total protection against dust and can be submerged in shallow waters for 30 mins
- Has 4 variable heat settings to provide optimal comfort
- Quickly preheats in less than 5 mins
- 7,000 to 10,000 hours lamp life, enjoy using this heater for a long time
- Silent operation- keeps noise at a minimum
- Mounting kit is included to easily set it up
- Comes with a remote to conveniently turn it on and adjust the heat
- 13,648 BTUs
- 4000 W
- 220-240 V
- 18.18 A
- Coverage Areas:
- Indoor Areas: 236 sq ft
- Semi-Enclosed Outdoor Areas: 182 sq ft
- Exposed Outdoor Areas: 129 sq ft
- Dimensions: 6" H x 50" W x 5" D
- Recommended Mounting Height: 7 to 16 ft
- Power Cord Length - 48"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- CE Certified
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the Torrid Series is 7 to 16 ft from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 6 ft from the floor. In all cases, they should be installed at a height where they cannot be touched during operation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years’ parts and labor (residential use) and 2 years’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 years on parts and labor (residential use) and 1 year parts and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!